Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

SERVICE PACK 20100922 C208B GRAND CARAVAN RELEASED

Modifications:- Drag adjusted (both induced and parasite)- Climb rates are more accurate - Flaps drag and pitch adjusted- ITT adjusted- RPM change affects torque- Atmospheric density on torque available corrected- Engine spool time improved- Fuel flow adjusted - RPM needle adjusted Known issues:- Problem with the door manager.This package was developed with the collaboration of Federico Bellato and Kreg Earhart one of our Beta testers.You don't need this Service Pack if you download the aircraft after 22 Sep, 2010 at 2200 GMT.CLICK HERE TO GO THE SERVICE PACK PAGECarenado

Thanks for the official update. One word of caution to anyone applying this fix: back up your aircraft.cfg first. The updater overwrites that file, and you'll lose your repaint entries if you have any of them.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Thanks for releasing the patch! Bought the plane right after you posted it on the site.I think that's going to be my policy now with Carenado planes. The release versions have been really buggy as of late, but after the first patch they seem to be pretty nice.Thanks for another great addition to my hangar!

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Great news, now I can start flying some short cargo hops in FSX. Miss the PMDG B1900 for those.
Why do you miss them, I fly the B1900's all the time in FSX, PMDG has the guide to convert them on its website :)

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines