Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Congrats (oops)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest Tamadeez
Congrats (oops)
No problem I will let you have the honour ;D

No please, I insist Tamati, you were clearly here 1st :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Guest Tamadeez
No please, I insist Tamati, you were clearly here 1st :(
Ok fine you win (seedy face)

You clearly won and the victory is yours indeed. It's ashame though that your posts will probably soon be deleted since you failed to sign your full name per forum rule...(This is only the second time I have said this to be funny, bonus points for the one that can find the other)

Dan Prunier

Guest Tamadeez

Well indeed I have victory and I just must say a acceptance speech. Before the curtains close on the show (thread). Thankyou and bye (Curtains close) -THREAD END-

Hi allI have just listened to a phone in program on the radio regarding "at what age do men become grumpy old men" and the experts decision was age 52. I am well over that so qualify easy. Am I the only grumpy old git that does not want to see screen shots of the upcoming 737 NGX. I feel that it will take away my initial WOW factor the very first time that I load it up. Rather like ripping the paper off a birthday present etc. So I have resisted clicking the screenshots offered so far and will do so till the day it is at the gate on my machine ready to fire up. Now having said that it also answers another question, ie. what makes me buy certain planes. Well the answer is easy. Its trusting the developer. Every plane made by PMDG has had more precision in its modelling and functions. My main enjoyment is the technical side of flight, and enjoy navigating from scratch and puting the systems to good use to fly my routes. PMDG wins every time. So if they were to develop a flying bedstead, I would buy it without question having never seen it, I would buy on the reputation of the company.best regards to allJohn CallejaArmchair pilot BAW 352

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest Tamadeez
Hi allI have just listened to a phone in program on the radio regarding "at what age do men become grumpy old men" and the experts decision was age 52. I am well over that so qualify easy. Am I the only grumpy old git that does not want to see screen shots of the upcoming 737 NGX. I feel that it will take away my initial WOW factor the very first time that I load it up. Rather like ripping the paper off a birthday present etc. So I have resisted clicking the screenshots offered so far and will do so till the day it is at the gate on my machine ready to fire up. Now having said that it also answers another question, ie. what makes me buy certain planes. Well the answer is easy. Its trusting the developer. Every plane made by PMDG has had more precision in its modelling and functions. My main enjoyment is the technical side of flight, and enjoy navigating from scratch and puting the systems to good use to fly my routes. PMDG wins every time. So if they were to develop a flying bedstead, I would buy it without question having never seen it, I would buy on the reputation of the company.best regards to allJohn CallejaArmchair pilot BAW 352
so you fail

Well for the record Tamati, I was giving you the reigns for last post here, for complying with the rule of course :(

Dan Prunier

Guest Tamadeez
Well for the record Tamati, I was giving you the reigns for last post here, for complying with the rule of course :(
LOL. Well now you have yourself a great time on that new PMDG thread because this thread has officially (unofficially) closed-END THREAD STARTiNG FROM NOW-

Hi Folks,Regarding realism the 737NG from Ifly is nice. I could say better (With more details) than PMDG 737NG. I am wating an agressive price for PMDG 737NGX against Ifly! what price level are you working for PMDG 737 NGX?Thanks

Guest gihanjay

Robert and the PMDG Team,You guys are amazing when it comes to working on details and the 737NGX is no exception. It is truely a great piece of work, just like the other birds produced by your team. Looking forward to purchasing and flying this new bird soon. Again, I have decided to purchase PMDG work only due to the quality of their products. Nothing comes even close but only the real birds themself.