Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: PMDG's attitude toward realism

Good point, I tend to follow developers around to whatever platform the most support. I do wish we could all, as a community, agree on one platform. MS Flight will come out and fraction the community even more.

I know I will buy MS Flight if or when the best planes are developed for it. Sceneries are cool, but good planes will always take priority. If it allows A/C developers to do better things and more in depth simulations, I'm inOf course good enough performance is a must. We'll just have to wait and see
I agree, but for me I will have both like some do for FS9 & FSX. It will most likely be a gradual transition as we wait for the dev's to catch up. I still have a feeling that MS is going to make them backward compatible, although don't quote me on that (unless of course they do it ;).

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I still have a feeling that MS is going to make them backward compatible, although don't quote me on that (unless of course they do it ;).
Dan, I would love to see that too. I believe that FTX/ORBX has some kind of arrangement so backward compatabilty may be possible. However, isn't backward combatabilty what has always kept the FS franchise from leaping forward?

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The FAQ in the link posted above by Erik reads " With “Microsoft Flight” we’re approaching the virtual flight genre from the ground up"If that means no backward compatibility, I don't knowI would have expected it to be DX11 if it's really built from scratch, and that doesnt look like it is DX11 right?

Well that's it for me gentlemen. I landed in DFW and I have to work tommorow so I guess I will be trying to view the update on the small screen of my iphone!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Here comes the update hehehe :) The Great RSR is currently "Posting in forum: PMDG General Forum"

Next thing you know we'll be adding PMDG members on Facebook and snooping through their garbage.

Next thing you know we'll be adding PMDG members on Facebook and snooping through their garbage.
lol

I doubt they would add anything on their facebook. Maybe their twitter though? LOL

Here comes the update hehehe :) The Great RSR is currently "Posting in forum: PMDG General Forum"
Currently:Offline ...

Currently:Offline ...
Well, he was. But I bet Robert said to himself, "Eff this, these people are crazy. I quit."

No, I bet its because his activity has stopped and so it logged him off. Although he is probably still posting the update.

I'm sitting here at KJAX watching an empty runway with no planes in sight from Signature ramp.. The shift ends at 0500... Bored out of my mind... But watching you guys stalk RSR is making the night go by faster.... hehe Thanks keep up the good entertainment.JR

Guest Tamadeez

yaay im last post on this thread