Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Do YOU want the ATI/FS2004 driver bugs fixed?

Then, please report the problem here:http://apps.ati.com/driverfeedback/ATI gives higher priority to bugs that are reported by many people, while those that are reported by only a few basically get ignored. If nobody reports the problem, it's likely it will be ignored for the next release of Catalyst too, maybe finally being fixed next year or so.The more people that report this, the more likely it is that they will FIX it, rather than just leave a note saying "Well, we may fix it sometime in the future..."BTW, it would be great if this topic was pinned so that people see it and can report the bug to ATI.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest kyle

Good idea! I just sent in another request myself.

Thanks for the link.Just finished reporting. Please everyone with ATI cards follow the link and report.I should have done this much earlier. :-(SteveCYYZ

dump the ATI and get a GeoForce card

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Good....just sent it. I added a comment about autogen trees and flickers in general.Ulisses

I just replied again.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Guest guex

Just sent my problem report...Thanx for the link!

Guest Staalplaat

done! let's hope these issues will be fixed in the next release!

Guest OneTinSoldier

I also just reported the problem. I told them that I had reported the problem of flashing when accesing menus and image/text corruption when trying to scroll scrollable windows in Full Screen mode when using Catalyst 3.6 drivers and that I still had the problem with 3.7. And that I hope they would fix it in the 3.8 drivers.I also wrote Microsoft about a few different issues, most notably the XML Autogen bug. And that since a fix for it has been discovered that I really think the sim is fantastic now. :) I included that I thought it would be very nice if they were to put out a patch for Autogen issues.Jim

Guest sb55mv

I just sen't in a report too, they need doing badly, I just hope they don't mess this lot up this time, and as for that guy that made the comment about getting an Nvidia card....well forget that, they are crap. I have had 5 Nvidia cards now the last being a TI4600 and wanted to try a differen't one, this Hercules 9800 Pro is the business. and it out stripes ALL the Nvidia cards, and will even do so with the new Nvidia cards too. and who want's a 87db card. what a racket,