Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Heavy Practice

SLLP-SGAS in LAN A-320

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

SLLP-SGAS in LAN A-320
Wow, JeffNow THAT is nice specs in your signature! I'm giving serious consideration (thanks, Hannibal) to using SSD's for a new gaming (or at least FS) disk. Has going to SSD cured the micro-stutters?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Wow, JeffNow THAT is nice specs in your signature! I'm giving serious consideration (thanks, Hannibal) to using SSD's for a new gaming (or at least FS) disk. Has going to SSD cured the micro-stutters?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH
Hi Sven,I experienced a motherboard failure 1 week after the end of the race and used that as an excuse for a major system upgrade. I think the overclocked i-7 is the critical component for FSX performance. I do not have micro-stutters but I'm not sure that is due to the SSD's. The SSD's produce a very quick system startup and shutdown and also FSX launch times are considerably reduced. I don't know that they effect the flightsim experience once FSX has started. It is good to see the usual suspects are stll around.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

SGAS-SBGL in TAM MD-11Setting up Bry for a Concorde Run to FHAWhttp://fs-duenna.com/flights/ShowFlight.php?detail=flight&value=DKVgePefnJ2lLQKbNaw0yBsW0

26aLetj.png

Down at FHAW - Nice Speedbird leg - had to make an extra circle as I missed the deceleration point.Nice job moving this thing along. Real life has been keeping me away from the computer lately.Cheers!

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Down at FYWH.Nice to be back in the team seat again (I have been cheating (practizing) a lot since february).Nice flight in SAS Airbus 321 - LN-RKI (Aerosoft Airbus X).First try with managed ILS approach. Had to go-around.Second try went fine.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Just read Jeff's signature - Can someone bring me a towel? There's drool on my desk.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Just read Jeff's signature - Can someone bring me a towel? There's drool on my desk.
Yeah, I'm pretty happy happy camper now. :(

26aLetj.png

Pushed on down to Cape Town FACT in an old BA Vickers VC-10 . AAAAAhhh nostalgiahttp://fs-duenna.com/flights/ShowFlight.php?flight=xJH1e0rhIpvyRVUZQz3494FA0

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

FACT - FAJS in Boeing 748F

26aLetj.png

Good duenna. Nice flight in the Aerosoft A320. I love this plane now they've sorted most of the major bugs

Harv.png?dl=1