Sign in to follow this  
steve_1979

What does your cockpit/desk look like?

Hi everyone.Just thought it would be really interesting to see what setups you guys are using for simming on. Whether you have a full scale replica of a real cockpit with multiple monitors and force feedback controls or an ancient PC with 15" CRT screen it'll be fun to see where you do your simming.I'll start the ball rolling with my PC and hopefully others will join in and post some more photos of their computers. (Sorry about the fuzzy pictures btw but I had to use a phone camera)PC3.jpgPC2.jpgPC1.jpg

Guest Boeing Skunk Works

This is my Boeing 727-230 Lufthansa cockpit circa 1978EDDM0011.jpgEDDM0010.jpgEDDM0008.jpgEDDM0007-1.jpgEBBR0018.jpgLOWK0003.jpgLondon0001.jpgEGLL0008-1.jpg

This is my Boeing 727-230 Lufthansa cockpit circa 1978
Holy $..t!!!!!!!! although those engine instruments don't seem to be fully operational?

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest Boeing Skunk Works
Holy $..t!!!!!!!! although those engine instruments don't seem to be fully operational?
Then you don't have any idea what you're looking at or how to interpret the intruments.

If the guy with the most toys wins, Boeing is a definate contender!!! I suppose you have a stewardess too!

Jay

If the guy with the most toys wins, Boeing is a definate contender!!! I suppose you have a stewardess too!
Good liven lord! What is that? NASA HQ!I am feeling totally inadaquate with my punney Logitech Force 3D Pro.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

now thats what i call a FLIGHT SIMULATOR !!!!! :(

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

To Boing Skunk Works - All I can say is WOW just WOW!To everyone else - Lets see some more pictures, even if your room's a mess with empty beer cans and pizza boxes next to your PC it's still good to see where you do your simming.

Here's a couple of shots of my multimonitor rig. You can see my keyboard and stick on the desk in front of the screens because this is also my work rig. What's worth noting compared with Boeing's superb flight deck is that a multimonitor rig is more versatile - I get to fly my beloved tail draggers as well as the big iron.

Mike Beckwith

Great, Mike. How do you connect your four screens to your computer(s)?

Best regards from RelaxX

Hi,Here is my setup, still working on the throttle quad. The forth monitor is running FlightSim Commander, with Jeppview in the background until needed.setup.jpgA bit crowded

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Great, Mike. How do you connect your four screens to your computer(s)?
i7 940, Dual GTX 280s, 6GB RAM, Vista 64.

Mike Beckwith

Guest jonthedoors
This is my Boeing 727-230 Lufthansa cockpit circa 1978
I think we've all been trumped, lads