Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

PMDG 737 NGX liveries

First I would like the:KLMKLM RetrojetKLM Skyteamboeing-737-9k2-ph-bxo-klm-royal-dutch-airlines.jpgThen also SASAustrian airlinesAustrian airlines - Star allianceA S7 (Siberian Airlines) livery would be nicePlanespottersNet_116446.jpgAnd I would also like an Air-Astana livery, although they are not using the 737 anymore19142944.jpgDion Mollert

Is there any chance that we can see the United/Continental post merger livery? That would really be a treat...101001-united737900-01.jpg
+2

Most of the requests in this thread seem to be pointing out the obvious liveries. How about requesting something a little obscure/rare?

If you want to see a list with ALL the airlines that own 737NG, take a look at this website:Who is flying the 737 Next Generation - Boeing's WebsiteYou can also check who is flying the 747-8, the 777 and the 787 and more. It is very interesting and has a lot of cool things to see about each plane.BTW, recalling what someone asked a few days ago, is there any airline that wouldn't let PMDG or other developer "expose" their liveries in their add-ons?

Matheus Mafra

:( The debate on AAL Shiny and Matte finish - I believe that can be chalked up to weathering and aging. You get a couple hundred cans of Mothers and a good buffer I'd be willing to bet that you could have it shiny again.

:( The debate on AAL Shiny and Matte finish - I believe that can be chalked up to weathering and aging. You get a couple hundred cans of Mothers and a good buffer I'd be willing to bet that you could have it shiny again.
I'm willing to agree. I think that this is a good theory. It would still be nice if pmdg would make both so that we have the option. I'd like to fly both.

My wish list--700Southwest(new c)Southwest(old c)Southwest(Shamu)Southwest(Californa one)Southwest(Maryland One)Southwest(Nevada One)Southwest(illions one)AirTrainalaskacontinentalDeltaUnitedsas-800alaskaAAcontinentalDeltasasUnited-600sasIan Besemer

My wish list--700Southwest(new c)Southwest(old c)Southwest(Shamu)Southwest(Californa one)Southwest(Maryland One)Southwest(Nevada One)Southwest(illions one)AirTrainalaskacontinentalDeltaUnitedsas-800alaskaAAcontinentalDeltasasUnited-600sasIan Besemer
and i forgot 2 put southwest(Sports Illustrated)Ian Besemer