Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

PMDG 737 NGX liveries

The basics. American (Please get the metallic look right. Big Grin.gif )SouthwestDelta Continental
You need the Southwest liveries they are the biggiest operator of the -700

American (Please get the metallic look right. Big%20Grin.gif )
Here is what I mean. There are two distinct looks. There is a very shiny mirror like look, as well as a more matte look. I have never seen a FS repaint that correctly captures either look. Maybe you would give it a shot. :( American is replacing their MD-80s with 737s so there will be lots of simmers who will want to fly American routes with the NGX.The small size doesn't do them justice. Click on them and they will be HD!Shiny:[Another picture of the shiny metal. (I have always wondered what the little tube is that comes out of the back of engines? It is clearly visible in this pic. It seems to be specific to NG engines, and only maybe 2 inches in diameter.)Here is a picture of the more matte look.And here is a wingview shot just because it is so darn beautiful!Thanks! Edited by Efussander

Ethan,Are you sure that isn't just the lighting conditions causing those AAL planes to look a bit different? That's what it looks like to me.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

And don't forget to include the Air Berlin livery of the -700 and the -800TUIfly and HAPAGfly would be also great!!!

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

These arent necessarily requests but what I'd like to see in the future. KlmA few retrojetsBritish airwaysEasyjetRyanairSouthwestDelta AmericanContinentalFlydubaiQantasThomson. I intend to try and paint some of these myself. Cheers

Please do some Norwegian.com liveries to the 737-800. Norwegian is today operating 25 737-800 and will within 2014 operate 73 of them. None of them older than 2008. Almost every aircraft has a different picture on the fin, making each paint sort of uniqe.And I wouldn't mind a normal and a Star Alliance version of the SAS 737-600, 700 and 800 either :(

Ethan,Are you sure that isn't just the lighting conditions causing those AAL planes to look a bit different? That's what it looks like to me.
I could be wrong, but I have noticed the different sheens to the metal. I lived in Dallas and flew out of DFW every week (leave Wed return Fri), and I always noticed this. Posky doesn't get this exactly right, but it seams that they have attempted to create both the shiny and matte looks.http://www.freeskyproject.com/files/category/41-777-200/Scroll down to the repaint list and you will see 'American ALTN Metal' and 'American STD Metal'.ALTN seems more shiny and STD seems more matte. I assume that they are abreviating Alternate and Standard.Let me know what you think. As I said, I could be wrong. :(
I could be wrong, but I have noticed the different sheens to the metal. I lived in Dallas and flew out of DFW every week (leave Wed return Fri), and I always noticed this. Posky doesn't get this exactly right, but it seams that they have attempted to create both the shiny and matte looks.http://www.freeskypr...ory/41-777-200/Scroll down to the repaint list and you will see 'American ALTN Metal' and 'American STD Metal'.ALTN seems more shiny and STD seems more matte. I assume that they are abreviating Alternate and Standard.Let me know what you think. As I said, I could be wrong. :(
Just to make it easier, I'll post pics of the differences.ALTN Metal:index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=702&record=1201STD Metal:index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=703&record=1203:Big Grin:PS, Can't wait to replace my POSKY 777 with my PMDG 777!!!!Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gif

I forgot to ask for the "new" Varig livery too. Since Gol bought the bankrupted Varig in 2007, they painted some of their 737 designated for international and long-haul flights with a new Varig logo.800px-Varig_Boeing_737.jpgAn explanation: (Credits: Wikipedia)"On March 28, 2007, Gol Airlines purchased "new Varig" (VRG Linhas Aéreas) for US$320 million and announced that VRG Linhas Aéreas, the operator of the brand VARIG, would continue to operate under its original name.The new owner radically restructured the fleet, eliminated the First Class cabin from the aircraft, and gradually transformed the brand Varig into the arm of Gol Group specialized in international scheduled and charter medium and long-haul destinations. On October 23, 2007 Varig's new corporate image was unveiled, stressing the orange colour of Gol.In June 2009, "new" Varig ceased to operate its own flights and started to use Gol's flight numbers."I know that many people don't care about this, but everyone has a favorite company. And these are mine.

Matheus Mafra

I'll cast my vote for an All Nippon Airways/Air Nippon livery, of course :( Love these planes.AIR_NIPPON_B737-700.JPGAna_boeing737_01.jpgPlease if your team at PMDG has the time~ B) ...I'm realizing that ANA doesn't have an NGX in their fleet, but I must pretend because I want a PMDG 737 to fly in FSX. I already have all the FS9 packages from PMDG. :( Don't we all? hahaEnd the end there is always the paint kit. :(

...I'm realizing that ANA doesn't have an NGX in their fleet, but I must pretend because I want a PMDG 737 to fly in FSX. I already have all the FS9 packages from PMDG. Big Grin.gif Don't we all? hahaEnd the end there is always the paint kit. :(
Is that not a ANA -700 in the picture you provided above?, wikipedia shows 33 NG's in ANAs fleet

Is that not a ANA -700 in the picture you provided above?, wikipedia shows 33 NG's in ANAs fleet
I can confirm.