Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

PMDG 737 NGX liveries

Question about the liveries.....are there any real world airlines that, for whatever reason, would NOT allow their planes to be shown in this manner?

Question about the liveries.....are there any real world airlines that, for whatever reason, would NOT allow their planes to be shown in this manner?
Good question.+1

Matheus Mafra

LH LH LHEven if they don't have it! I'd rather fly a PMDG than an Aerosoft AB.Plus I'm sick of long hauls. :)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I would love to see a Caribbean Airlines livery for the NGX.
+1 and in fact will be my first flight KMIA to TTPP.
Hopefully this will be in the PMDG list,, dont forget TTCP!! Tobago hops ftwguys its obvious that the main operators are going to be painted :).. just ask for not so mainstream ones :)..Can we add BWIA to the list ;)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I'll cast my vote for an All Nippon Airways/Air Nippon livery, of course :( Love these planes.AIR_NIPPON_B737-700.JPGPlease if your team at PMDG has the time~ :(
I support this request! ANA is my favorite Airline!Cheers.Tino~

Sante Sottile

I just saw that Westjet "007" at work the other night. Ill second that request. as well I would like to request sunwing airlines as I have worked on those planes as the mechanics "slave" if you will when he needs to change wheels and such when its -40C, -50C ish with windchill. Great fun.

Just%20Kidding.gif I guess your all having a laugh.....Were in 2011 now and it's still (PMDG 737NGX) coming soon, come on, tell us the truth, when?:(

Just%20Kidding.gif I guess your all having a laugh.....Were in 2011 now and it's still (PMDG 737NGX) coming soon, come on, tell us the truth, when?:(
When PMDG releases the Southwest Airlines livery for the 787. :(

LOL, I think it's safe to say you're going to get a request for every 73X livery out there.

LOL, really?Just wait, it's quite easy.

Hello guys i will put my request there aswell because noone request it yet.I would love if you release it with Travel Service livery because as copany that operate all 737-800 fleet they deserve it (ok they have one A320 now but lets just forget it... dry.gif )69182_1459106283756_1416364110_31071020_7857911_n.jpg

Very much doubt BA will be in the mix... Don't think they've ever had NGX's! :(

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Is there any chance that we can see the United/Continental post merger livery? That would really be a treat...101001-united737900-01.jpg