Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Flight Manuals Released! 05DEC10

hI maybe the books are little expensive but as people know if u want them u will pay for them, people knew the cost of them were going to be. So if u dont want to pay for them (dont buy) no use coomplaing about it as there are a few of us that bought them knowing of the cost. And as for respect maybe u should have have read the rules of the forum stating to sign ur full name as this seems to be slipping now in the forums now :(

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

That's FCOM Vol 2 - has all the cockpit systems stuff.
Will the NGX ship with a digital version of that?

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Will the NGX ship with a digital version of that?
Yes, that's the primary systems manual - no way would could leave that out.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hI maybe the books are little expensive but as people know if u want them u will pay for them, people knew the cost of them were going to be. So if u dont want to pay for them (dont buy) no use coomplaing about it as there are a few of us that bought them knowing of the cost. And as for respect maybe u should have have read the rules of the forum stating to sign ur full name as this seems to be slipping now in the forums now :(
It is not a "don't want" thing... I want them. I want the books but common sense is telling me it is too much.It is less of a complaint more like a frustration. I know that P&P from US does not cost 150USD. PMDG is getting nothing of it. Will just have to wait - maybe one day they will be distributed in EU.

I just received my Chief Pilot set this morning. I ordered it on the 5th, it was sent on the 7th. arrived in customs at Copenhagen Airport, Denmark on the 14th. Had to call them several times to check up on them, and it arrived this morning on the 30th. I was using USPS. I'm not complaining to PMDG, as I know it's not their fault. However, I'm very frustrated with the fact that customs had to open it, just because information about the content of the package was left out, either by USPS themselves or Jetpubs and I had to pay $130 extra to customs for that reason alone. When I lived in Florida I was shipping things back home with USPS a couple of times and always filled out the customs declarations, and people back home had it a few days later...Ohh well... It's here now!!Party.gif

Just received my Chief Pilot set. Ordered 16.12, shipping by USPS Shipment Activity Location Date & Time--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Delivered Abroad AUSTRIA 12/31/10 8:11amAt Foreign Delivery AUSTRIA 12/31/10 6:17amUnitOut of Foreign Customs AUSTRIA 12/30/10 7:43amInto Foreign Customs AUSTRIA 12/29/10 6:43pmArrived Abroad AUSTRIA 12/29/10 6:43pmInternational Dispatch ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) 12/19/10 9:55pmArrival Electronic Shipping 12/18/10 :( a very happy start into new year :(

Just want to say Thank-You! I got it today after 3 weeks of waiting (USPS international to Israel) but it's here..It looks amazing, the stuff written inside (can't stop reading) gave me a new look to the simulator and for the upcoming NGX.Thanks,Ofer

Just received my Chief Pilot set. Ordered 16.12, shipping by USPS Shipment Activity Location Date & Time--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Delivered Abroad AUSTRIA 12/31/10 8:11amAt Foreign Delivery AUSTRIA 12/31/10 6:17amUnitOut of Foreign Customs AUSTRIA 12/30/10 7:43amInto Foreign Customs AUSTRIA 12/29/10 6:43pmArrived Abroad AUSTRIA 12/29/10 6:43pmInternational Dispatch ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) 12/19/10 9:55pm
I ordered my set Dec 8th, it was dispatched the 16th and is in flight since then ... :-(USPS has no update ("we haven't heared anything after it left Chicago") and can't do anything without the sender requesting it.Torsten

Torsten ,my set is in custom now for clearing, ordered on the 9th of December, shipped on the 10th and into the "international dispatch" from 13th until yesterday. (December seems to be the "black month" for shipping in general, it's something normal)Wait patiently, USPS shipping times aren't so reliable but it will arrive, i hope soon.@Ryan: Now the custom mailed me an advice to tell that the receipt of the pack is missing, i'm wondering if on the package there aren't infos about the type of contents and the value for taxes calculations...not a big problem, because i've yet faxed to them the order and all the details, but it is a little "strange"...that's mean more time to wait for me, becuase now they will check and recheck everything...(but i can wait for sure Big%20Grin.gif)Cheers,

I can just buy PMDG 737-NGX Flight Crew Training Manual and PMDG 737-NGX Laminated In-Flight Checklist and if I can as I can do and that the page can not find the option of the PMDG 737-NGX Laminated In-Flight Checklist, Thanks.:( And Can I run 737NGX with Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16Ghz, 4GB RAM DDR2 - 800 Mhz, Nvidia 9500GT 1GB, H50 Corsair Cooler, 850W PowerSupply Corsair, Intel DG35EC MotherBoard? :D Thanks again .

Have just received my complete set Captains 737 NG Manuals,& am very pleased, very well worth the money.I ordered it on the 25th Dec, so that,s fairly quick.I think that is pretty good service from US Postal service, Australian Customs & Aust Postto arrive here that soon in Brisbane ( YBBN ).I remember once I ordered a Limited Addition U-Boat Print, somewhere in California, just 7 Days afterSept 11, when obviously the US Customs & Postal services were in almost dissaray having to check everything,for security, a very bad time to send anything, but my print arrived only 10 days later, so there you are!I have had bit of a quick perusal of the manuals, & it contains an impressive,& enormous amount of Documentation & Data,& maybe I have missed it, but could it be possible to include a Detailed step by step worked example of a Takeoff & Assumed Temp calculation, as well as any other Operational Inflight calculations, as part of a NGX Tutorial, or something similar.The manual's certainly contain all the required data, but no actual procedure examples.If you work for a airline the company obviously would train you on this.Best Regards to PMDG Team,Stewart Thompson.

Hooray!Captain's manuals have just arrived at my place in Perth, Australia after 32 days wait. No, I don't have any praise for the standard of service from USPS, Australian Customs and Border Service, or Australia Post although without specific info I don't know which of them were causing the hold-up.One thing I can definitely say is that I have heaps of praise for PMDG. Another greatly detailed product made available to simmers who really want to learn about aviation and make it all as real as possible.Richard Wade

Glad to hear those USPS orders are finally getting to you guys - we were worried they'd been lost.
Hi RyanI have just spoken to customs in South Africa and they say that my manuals will be up for delivery today. I'm quite exited to finally get them after a month of waiting. Thanks to you and Robert for the support received.Happy Flying!

I received my copy of the Chief Pilots Manuals today. Not bad considering I ordered it Dec 24th. But mine didn't have to go all the way to South Africa, just to Canada. Looks FANTASTIC! Hopefully the NGX will be released soon so I can start putting some of this information to use. :-)Happy Landings,Chris