Sign in to follow this  
jjohnsondawgs

People Flow from Orbx

Ermmmmm, I don't really know what to say! :-p it certainly gives the ramp that last piece of realism. We've had ramp traffic for a while but lack personnel made it seem lifeless to me. Hope this doesn't kill FPS too much

Alaister Kay

Where do they go? I could not stop laughing. It looked like a bunch of people aimlessly walking to and fro in circles. Maybe I'm missing something. :(

This is sick!
It most certainly is! :(
it certainly gives the ramp that last piece of realism.
That's what I'd say. Changes a whole lot to see life out there on the apron. We've had cars for a long time but this has really been missing. :(sig.gif

Knowing ORBX, its going to look great. But the FPS are a little less important for them I think than for other company's. Although they do a lot of efforts to keep it high, you can't exactly call some of their scenery's FPS-friendly.

I wish this could be implemented for all add on airports.wow, i am absolutley stunned

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

That is awesome, sure something to check on wether it's worth it when it's produced for certain airports.I quote 'With almost a zero FPS hit, these smoothly animated people add real life into our already realistic airports'. We shall see :(

Where do they go? I could not stop laughing. It looked like a bunch of people aimlessly walking to and fro in circles. Maybe I'm missing something. :(
And where exactly do real life ramp workers "go"? Nowhere really. Not until their shift is over anyway. Their jobs consist of a fairly predictable loop of tasks, so it actually makes perfect sense. In fact, you could say that about any public space with people for the most part. Their actions repeat infinitely, it's just the individual human beings that change.

I wonder if the marsheller actually works. Rather than signalling left forever.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Can anyone tell me which ORBX scenery is featured in this clip?

\Robert Hamlich/

Can anyone tell me which ORBX scenery is featured in this clip?
Orbx YBBN Brisbane International.

Orbx YBBN Brisbane International.
People flow is actually bundled in the new Bundaberg airport.Take it from me, the first time you see these figures walking around, you know they are cracking the future of flight simming.Their R&D and the decisions they make are changing this industry forever.Frank Cooper