Sign in to follow this  
MrSkyGuy

Put your hands together for Col. Bob Scott!

As you may have already noticed, Bob's little surprise is available in the AVSIM library with all of the little pleasures we've been looking for! I'd like to be the first to thank Bob for his fine work on this wonderful aircraft. You've done us proud, yet again Bob. We'd be nowhere without the lovely TMII, and now we get ALL of the bells and whistles too! The link is stickied in the forums, but is here for those too lazy to go find it: http://forum.avsim.n...on-20-dec-2010/

Please join me in congratulating Bob on his latest release and thanking him for his hard work and daily support of the Tinmouse II!

***Thank you Bob!***

As you may have already noticed, Bob's little surprise is available in the AVSIM library with all of the little pleasures we've been looking for! I'd like to be the first to thank Bob for his fine work on this wonderful aircraft. You've done us proud, yet again Bob. We'd be nowhere without the lovely TMII, and now we get ALL of the bells and whistles too! The link is stickied in the forums, but is here for those too lazy to go find it: http://forum.avsim.n...on-20-dec-2010/

Please join me in congratulating Bob on his latest release and thanking him for his hard work and daily support of the Tinmouse II!

***Thank you Bob!***

+1 from me

Peter Schluter

Your the man!!Pat

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

I concur! Thanks Bob and others for this wonderful Christmas gift!Merry Christmas to you all!

Edmundo Azevedo

***Thank you Bob!***

Look what I found in my stocking this morning!!!!!Thank you, Bob!!!Happy Holidays!Rich BollICT

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

***Thank you Bob!***

One more thing....Thank you and the Tinmouse development crew for making one of the best, most accurate add-on's for FS9 and now FSX! No other free add-on and dang few pay-ware add-on's come close to the detail, accuracy, or flyablity of Tinmouse. And I say this based on 80000+ hours of flight experience, more than 2/3 of which are in jets.Thanks again!Rich BollATPLR-Jet, LR-45, DA2000, CL30, IA-Jet (one day, I'll add a B737 as well)

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Ah yes, it's good to be back onboard ! Thanks Bob. :( Jack

Just wanted to voice my gratitude to Col. Bob Scott and the rest of the team for your excellent work on this welcome and unexpected Christmas gift! A. E. King

Many thanks, Bob, for a wonderful surprise. Yours is the model of how to bring an update online without pages and pages of 'Are we there yet?' questions and other inane comments. Have a great Christmas and all the best for 2011.best regardsRick Canham

best regards

Rick Canham

Sweden

I've spent more hours flying the tinmouse than all of my other freeware and payware aircraft put together (and I have a lot!). Congratulations on a job well done!!!:( Best regards....Duncan