Sign in to follow this  
Carenado

C340 ALMOST DONE. CHECK SOME PICTURES HERE

@BeaverDriver Yeah, that's what I thought. I know they have a couple more they are working on, but man, he should really change that tag line. My jaw dropped when I read that! Thanks! Warm regards, Jeff

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!Yahoo mail is down now. I can't access my email to get to the code for installation. This is so stupid. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest BeaverDriver
@BeaverDriver Yeah, that's what I thought. I know they have a couple more they are working on, but man, he should really change that tag line. My jaw dropped when I read that! Thanks! Warm regards, Jeff
<LOL> I emailed him about it and it was changed within a minute after I sent it off, although someone else (or Fernando himself) may have noticed it and it was already changed as I sent the email off. Anyway, all is good now :(

I got 300 to 400kb/sec, download took less than a minute. Maybe the initial rush is over. Going to load 'er up right now.

Got a bad feeling about framerates on this one...those of you who have lower end systems please post your results regarding performance.
It's not terrible on my Toshiba laptop get about 24-27 frames...

Well after an hour of download and email troubles I've finally got her installed.I can't believe I'm looking at a Carenado airplane with 3D gauges. The VC is absolutely beautiful. She sounds great too. Time to get her into the air! :Applause:FPS are awesome so far on my mid-ish range PC.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I have to say though they did an absolutely incredible job with the gauges...considering it was their first aircraft to have 3D gauges!

oh man I wish I wasen't working right now! I think I feel a cold coming on :(

Please,post your thoughts/opinions on the flight model.[when you come back down to earth of course!Big%20Grin.gif ]THX

Please,post your thoughts/opinions on the flight model.[when you come back down to earth of course!Big%20Grin.gif ]THX
Lets move this discussion to the C340 forum :(

Bert

Lets move this discussion to the C340 forum :(
Haha!! In my Excitement I forgot about that!!THX!Big%20Grin.gif

Boy, I love this aircraft! Great testimony to Carenado you guys continue to churn out outstanding aircraft.I don't know how a 340 feels in the air, but I can say that the flight model feels nice and rock solid. I don't pay close attention to whether a bird like this flies on the numbers, but do know it is the equal of the Duke (which I also enjoy) in terms of the value I feel I got for my dollar.Great job Carenado, please enjoy my screenshots:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/324053-carenado-cessna-340-great-lookin-aircraft/Regards,John