Sign in to follow this  
Big_Les

Mailing list for NGX release

I'm tired of looking at this BB and the main PMDG site every day in eager anticipation of a release, so.......... couldn't we have a mailing list which lets us know when the thing goes gold? you could even lock this thread and we could subscribe to updates.......At this rate I'll of lost interest before I had any :-)Paul Yates

I believe once it is released they'll simply use the same mailinglist which they told we could subscribe on their mainsite like they di for the manuals release. It'll get more interesting here soon as the beta test will start and once it starts or maybe a bit after beta testers should be allowed to share pictures :)

Well there's the problem. I have the box checked off to receive updates on new products, yet I received nothing when the manuals were released. I guess I will just keep checking the forum for now.ChuckCYXU

I think when The NGX is finally released it will make the Headlines on CNN and The BBC.As a matter of fact,If there is life on other planets they'll get word also!!Big%20Grin.gif

I think when The NGX is finally released it will make the Headlines on CNN and The BBC.As a matter of fact,If there is life on other planets they'll get word also!!Big%20Grin.gif
No, I think that will be reserved for Level-D's release of the 757 LOL!

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Good one! :(

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guys, the PMDG wall in Facebook has an RSS feed. Since I'd expect PMDG to post any new developments there you can subscribe to that feed and you'd essentially be getting what you asked for.

I wonder what's actually gonna get released first this year - that or Duke Nukem Forever haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I wonder what's actually gonna get released first this year - that or Duke Nukem Forever haha.
No, first the NGX!! :(

As long as it doesn't turn into a Chinese Democracy then life is good. Martin Dahlerup

Hmmm..............Level D 757 or the NGX..........THE latter of course.:(

Hmmm..............Level D 757 or the NGX..........THE latter of course.:(
If by some cosmic chance both planes are released on the same day, that will be an expensive day indeed. :)

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

As long as it doesn't turn into a Chinese Democracy then life is good. Martin Dahlerup
Hey Chinese Democracy was actually released though! (it sucked, but that's not the point haha)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

This year?! Big%20Grin.gif :(

Hey Chinese Democracy was actually released though! (it sucked, but that's not the point haha)
Yeah, but either projects has not been in the development cycle for 14years......yet. Actually come to think of it, Vins 2017 date is pretty close to 14 years......interesting. (from the original 737NG release)Now I must admit I've never gotten around listing to the Chinese Democracy CD....there is so much other good stuff out there. Lately I've heard: Haystack Home, No Direction and The Rime of the Ancient MarinerRegards,Martin Dahlerup