Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

FLYING WILD ALASKA

Good show! I would argue Discovery needs to work on their editing style and show more of the technical stuff, but weight could be a big issue trying to film in air. Ariel is a cutie too.

I wondered how long before the Ariel is a cutie popped up :( Last episode was pretty good, interesting seeing the runway ice test segment.

Sad there is no fs9 scenery of their homebase... only fo fsx.

I wondered how long before the Ariel is a cutie popped up :(
Ariel Tweto is a cutie I must say. Outside of the bush pilot action it's nice to see her in the show. I believe she's the one who got the concept recognized as she is a fledgling actress known for her last appearance in a reality show called 'Wipeout'. I saw a YouTube video where she stated she was in talks about a new show with her family that she had submitted. That's a heck of a stroke of luck to be so new to the industry and lucked up with getting her whole family a show. Not only is she cute I have allot of respect for what's she's accomplished so far.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Ariel Tweto is a cutie I must say.
I agree 100%.I just saw this show for the first time tonight while flipping thru the guide and ended up watching about 3 episodes. I though it was a good show but will have to record it next time just so I can fast forward thru the commercials. It seemed like for every 7 mintues of show, there was 10 minutes of commercials. All in all not a bad program, and Ariel is just an added bonus.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Discovery is renewing Flying Wild Alaska.It will return for its second seasons, says Discovery President and GM Clark Bunting.The Alaskan show has averaged 2 million viewers on Friday nights, ranking as the highest-rated new series premiere in Discovery history. The network will also air a one-hour behind-the-scenes special, Full Disclosure. Flying Wild continues through next month. Newest EpisodeFlying Wild Alaska Bush Brawl TV-PG (L) A dangerous frozen river landing leaves Jim and Ferno skating on thin ice, while Ariel's flying lessons end in disaster. The biggest snowstorm of the season hits, shutting down all of Western Alaska and leaving several Era pilots up in the air.

This is good news! I hope they worked on their style.

I LOVE this show. Though it's completely over dramatic at times for my taste, too.Some things are built up as dramatic while other more serious things are more or less dismissed. Oh well! The footage is great to watch and Ariel is nice to look at (not listen to). The real cutie is the girlfriend of Ariel's instructor! She flies AND she's pretty! Haha

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Guess my favorites is Ayla Tweeto and Jim's Plane. Jim will land that puppy anywhere.

Ariel Tweeto was recently on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. She did a half decent job!!(Linkage)I still stand by the thought that the editing leaves a little bit to be desired, however the last few episodes have gotten a little better from a "lack of content" perspective. While they still repeat things, the editing did get a little more crisp over ep6 and ep7. I think the show is best described as "Less filling, tastes great!" -Greg

Ariel Tweeto was recently on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. She did a half decent job!!
I saw it too, she did good...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I saw it too, she did good...
Yea, she did good, but god is she weird!

Editing aside, those guys are flying through some amazing conditions into some crazy strips.Bush pilots are some of the most skilled aviators.

Haha that is great! It's good to get people thinking about flying hopefully it gets more younger people into it.

Nice show, littlebit boring, same stories, over and over and the narration MAN the worst with some editing. But still great show, check the other show ALASKA WING MEN same area, but little different.And i think the best without any reality show attitude WINGS OVER CANADA