Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comanche

Sunset Warthog

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Beautiful shots Rob,Setting aside The Combat aspect.The DCS A-10C may be The Best Flight Simulation I've every experienced.It's incredible!!

Beautiful shots Rob,Setting aside The Combat aspect.The DCS A-10C may be The Best Flight Simulation I've every experienced.It's incredible!!
I second this.

No, DCS A10 has nothing to do with FSX. It is a very complex standalone air combat sim of the A10.Rob

Is it an FS addon or its own world?

I've been flying this thing almost non-stop since the first beta was released! It's simply incredible! The depth of the simulation goes far beyond anything that's ever been done in FSX. Unless you have actually flown an A-10C in real life, though, the learning curve is incredibly steep, but that's half the fun! But... if you have even a modest knowledge of military hardware and combat flight techniques and weapons, then it's not so difficult.I just picked up the Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas the other day and it's even MORE immersive now! My next little task is to put some 7" LCDs behind my Thrustmaster MFDs... then I'll be in "Warthog Heaven!"