Sign in to follow this  
regamuffin

Delivery flight destinations

KBFI-CYVR (to check performance with orbx and van+) Then CYEG, from there probly down to CYYC and back to CYEG as its a nice short route just to get familiar with the aircraft. Then probly westjet routes, I hope the 600/700 is released with the package.Corey Prefontaine CYEG

I have a buddy who gave me his DAL sim schedule and briefs. I plan on completing those just as though I was taking a type ride on it, then after completing that, I will take the "real" plane from RTN to ATL and stick her in commercial service with DVA.Ken Nesbitt

My first flight will be to deliver and Easyjet 737-700 with winglets to my home airport of Newcastle, then fly some flights around the UK to get used to it.

I have 2 saitek throttle quadrants, so the first thing i'll be doing is sitting on the ground somewhere, engines running, configuring my 6 axes and 18 buttons/switches for battery, apu start and shutdown, individual engine start/shutdown/reverse/thrust/fuel on and off/air bleeds, flaps, gear, trim, spoiler, etc. Once all that's sorted, i'll probably magic it over here to the UK and start on lots of short hops.Will we be able to destroy the engines if we don't start them right, like we saw in the JS41?

Will we be able to destroy the engines if we don't start them right, like we saw in the JS41?
It's a little harder to shred any other engine on start. Hotstart maybe, but completely destroy? Not as likely.

Kyle Rodgers

My delivery flight will be from BFI to ORD........:( I have'nt decided yet American Airlines or United.....:(

I'll be going to SBBR (Brasília International airport). The route I still have to figure out.By the way, somebody know what they do on the acceptance flight and maybe it's checklist?

I think iv got to be fair to ryanair being from the u.k not that i like them much but there such a big 737 customer its hard to not fly them lol,as i belive ryanair are not approved for etops or how i belive this works correct me if im wrong please but they cant fly the nat tracks so i think i shall depart kbfi fly up the east coast of the usa then on to iceland stopping in keflavik then onto london gatwick, this route should do me quite well for my delivery flight as now a days i dont get much time on fsx due to family, i can stop at several airports on route easily within the one hour timeframe.Paul

My first flight will be a delivery flight with Gol Airlines livery from KBFO to SBGR (Guarulhos, São Paulo) via SVMI (Caracas). I did a research and apparently the callsign will depend on the registration of the aircraft. Then I will fly it to Brasília and start my World Tour, which I've been planning since September or October.

Matheus Mafra

I think iv got to be fair to ryanair being from the u.k not that i like them much but there such a big 737 customer its hard to not fly them lol,as i belive ryanair are not approved for etops or how i belive this works correct me if im wrong please but they cant fly the nat tracks so i think i shall depart kbfi fly up the east coast of the usa then on to iceland stopping in keflavik then onto london gatwick, this route should do me quite well for my delivery flight as now a days i dont get much time on fsx due to family, i can stop at several airports on route easily within the one hour timeframe.Paul
You don't actually have to stop at an airport enroute, but you cannot fly more than 60 minutes away from a diversion point. ETOPS is for Extended operations over water, not just overwater ops in general. You won't be able to fly a NAT, but you can fly a route that's less optimal. Ideally, you'd go RNT (or wherever they roll out in the end) to somewhere on the east coast of US/Canada, refuel, and fly a high track, keeping within 60 min range of diversion airports in Greenland and Iceland, all the way to the UK.The red line is the optimal track, but without ETOPS, you have to keep the track in the highlighted areas:GC MapOf course, for ferry flights, I'm not sure how the regs play out, but I'm sure you could also apply for a temporary waiver.

Kyle Rodgers

Once the Westjet pait dries, I'll be off from KBFI-CYVR and then delivery to CYYC Calgary.

Delivery flights for Transavia.com (real flights!)PH-HSD19APR11 HV056 73H P BFI KEF 18:00 01:30/119APR11 HV056 73H P KEF AMS 02:10 05:00PH-HSE11MAY11 HV054 73H P BFI KEF 19:00 02:30/112MAY11 HV054 73H P KEF AMS 03:15 06:05
Never did a delivery flight before, but I think this bird deserves proper treatment so this sounds like fun too! Get used to it making some flights around BFI and then off to Europe. :( Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Day 1 – Check ride in BAW -800 going back into KSEADay 2 – KSEA to CYWG (Winnipeg) 1012nm, 2:20 hrsDay 3 – CYWG to CYHZ (Halifax) 1464nm, 2:53hrsDay 4- CYHZ to EGPF (Glasgow) via NAT Track U, 2326nm, 4:36hrsJustin P

Justin Paull

From Boeing Field KBFI - via EDDT Tegel to Munich EDDM with airberlinbest regrads