Sign in to follow this  
regamuffin

Delivery flight destinations

Why always US and Europe? :( Come to Brazil! We have nice weather, nice food, nice women. Just once. Why not? That would be nice.
Actually, I find flying around Brazil quite nice. I was just guessing what their tutorial will be, but personally, I will be doing some GOL routes once I have familiarized myself with the plane. Speaking of which Matthias, do you or anyone else know of some good Brazil scenery?

Actually, I find flying around Brazil quite nice. I was just guessing what their tutorial will be, but personally, I will be doing some GOL routes once I have familiarized myself with the plane. Speaking of which Matheus, do you or anyone else know of some good Brazil scenery?
The only company which I know that have lots of sceneries of airports in South America and Carabbean (as well as Europe and North America) for both FS9 and FSX is Tropical Sim. I don't have any but the screenshots look nice. It's not any Orbx-quality thing, but as far as I know it's your only option.

Matheus Mafra

On a similar note, wouldn't it be cool if PMDG made us take a number for delivery. Like maybe 1 customer per day takes delivery or whatever production rate they're able to "achieve". :( Oh right,, this is a simulation! Whew! LOL.gifStacey

The only company which I know that have lots of sceneries of airports in South America and Carabbean (as well as Europe and North America) for both FS9 and FSX is Tropical Sim. I don't have any but the screenshots look nice. It's not any Orbx-quality thing, but as far as I know it's your only option.
Ah, thanks for the link, and sorry about your name Matheus. :( I post almost exclusively on my iPhone, and thus avsim mobile doesn't display signatures, so I knew your name, but I didn't know which spelling you use. Do you speak portugués? I speak Spanish to the same degree as English, and can usually get the idea of what someone is saying in portugese because of the similarities. Is it true that many portugese last names are two words? I don't notice it so much with Spanish last names, but your last name is De Barros, and my friend's last name is San Martín, is tgat a coincidence, or is that pretty common? Sorry for all of the questions, just curious. :)

Ah, thanks for the link, and sorry about your name Matheus. :( I post almost exclusively on my iPhone, and thus avsim mobile doesn't display signatures, so I knew your name, but I didn't know which spelling you use.
No problem. Don't worry about that.Just%20Kidding.gif
Do you speak portugués? I speak Spanish to the same degree as English, and can usually get the idea of what someone is saying in portugese because of the similarities.
Eu vivo no Brasil, então eu tenho que falar Português. Se não eu não sobreviveriaBig%20Grin.gif. Espanhol e Português são de fato semelhantes, embora exista uma diferença muito notável entre eles.I don't speak English as well as Portuguese. Yet. I study English for 5 years and have a wide vocabulary but still make some basic mistakes and there are some words and expressions that are 'basic' to an american or british person but that I don't know.
Is it true that many portugese last names are two words? I don't notice it so much with Spanish last names, but your last name is De Barros, and my friend's last name is San Martín, is tgat a coincidence, or is that pretty common? Sorry for all of the questions, just curious. :)
Not exactly. And actually, my last name is Mafra. Matheus de Barros Mafra. "De" is a preposition and for that reason it's written in lowercase. It means "of". Generally, last names here are one-word only, but in some exeptional cases the middle or last name is preceeded by this preposition. I just don't know why. Probably because of past family history.

Matheus Mafra

Not exactly. And actually, my last name is Mafra. Matheus de Barros Mafra. "De" is a preposition and for that reason it's written in lowercase. It means "of". Generally, last names here are one-word only, but in some exeptional cases the middle or last name is preceeded by this preposition. I just don't know why. Probably because of past family history.
Ahh, this is the same as in Spanish. Examples: Guadelupe de Dios; Emilio de Santos

I have a feeling it will be the first tutorial flight for many - any guesses on what route it uses? tongue.gif
I'm going to guess Renton KRNT to Phoenix Intl KPHX

How much fuel wil the ng burn on route kbfi-eham?5000nm fuel planner says 30000kg but the ng carrier 20000kg.So how to do this flight with a -800 without payload?
Great circle distance, so orthodromic course, is 4236NM. With 440 knots true airspeed it will cost you 9,6 (9:36) hours if there is no wind and I think it will burn about 21 tons (metric tons that is).
That's quite simple. Just make a stop in KBOS (for example) to refuel your aircraft. Then you can continue your flight.
Via Boston you're flight is 5168nm. Boston is way to far south. Don't forget the difference between orthodromic (or great circle) course which is the shortest route and loxodromic, which is just one heading and a straight line in google maps.So better options can be:BGSF Kangerlussuaq, GreenlandBIAR Akureyi, IcelandBIKF Kevlafik, IcelandOr maybe somewhere in Canada if you find the right place, but I think that I'll pick BGSF.CheersDion Mollert

Why always US and Europe? :( Come to Brazil! We have nice weather, nice food, nice women. Just once. Why not? That would be nice.
don`t forget asia

I have a feeling it will be the first tutorial flight for many - any guesses on what route it uses? tongue.gif
I know it already! Well, at least the destination: HDDX. Also known as: My hard drive :D

I'm already testing the test route I'll use to test the NGX with the MD-11. Got it? No? I'll explain.I went to FlightAware and searching throught the website I found a route that Boeing uses with their 737s. Tomorow I'll fly this route with the MD-11 to see if it's good and long enough to test performance, systems, capabilities and other stuff of the NGX before delivering it to SBGR.

Matheus Mafra

Jamalje de Rohnquist de Gravadanze da Firenze... Bassue.And Don't forget the Caribbean, you just can't forget us.. 8000+ feet runways and double the beauty, water, clouds. Sunshine! And the feeling of knowing the life jacket under chair does something.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I have a buddy who gave me his DAL sim schedule and briefs. I plan on completing those just as though I was taking a type ride on it, then after completing that, I will take the "real" plane from RTN to ATL and stick her in commercial service with DVA.Ken Nesbitt
+1Go Delta VA!

Jim Atkins

I'm going to guess Renton KRNT to Phoenix Intl KPHX
I wouldn't make people do a 3 hour flight... The flight is about an hour.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I wouldn't make people do a 3 hour flight... The flight is about an hour.
L.A. to San Francisco? Washington DC to NY? Chicago to Detroit? Las Vegas to Phoenix? Okay, now Europe: Heathrow to Paris? Lisbon to Madrid? Amsterdan to Frankfurt or Munich?What about Australia and NZ?And Asia? Tokyo to Seoul? Xangai to Taipei? Maybe Hong Kong?Maybe the air bridge Rio-São Paulo?Give us a hint.

Matheus Mafra