Sign in to follow this  
rrv1988

JS41 "Digital" Speed Cards

Thank you both for the reports, I'll try to fix the reported bugs when I have some freetime this week.Right, so my TODO:* Allow the program to function with and without SimConnect* Fix bug relating to temperature being 15C* Fix application crash after unchecking "Auto Get Data"* Attempt to recreate cfelix's bug and then fix it (if possible)Again, than you all for your help!

Just a little bug: the name of the popop windows for both take off NO ICE as take off ICE shows NO ICE. (or ICE, can't remember exactly, @work now)Thanks for such a neat app!

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

I installed your app today and it works like a charm. A very minor criticism is that I'd like to be able to see all four V speeds in the app window at once without having to use the scroll bar to view them. For example by displaying them in dedicated windows like the other data. But as you can read the speeds in FSX there is no real need to read them all from the app window anyway.Thanks for this very useful utility. :( Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Thanks for the info about having to have v-speeds set to 40, 45, 50, 55 for your app to work. For some reason my plane loads with 0, 45, 50, 55 and it seems that this was causing my problems. Is there anyway to have the app insert its calculations regardless of the existing settings? Thanks for your help.Charlie Felix

I'm using version 1.0.2.4 of randolph vallee's Jetstream 41 Digital Speed Card. I also have the elevation and the temperature error.

The author promissed to improve the program, but I can find it anymore. Does someone knows of a newer version and the place to download it?

Werner Verwaal

Very nice! Much appreciated!