Sign in to follow this  
wedgantilles

New Screenshots at Facebook

Agree.... Dear Mr. Randazzo, in case you read this:Tomorrow is my birthday ;) Maybe a little update??? ;)Would be great :)(Don't take me to serious )

regards,

Alexander Marx

Agree.... Dear Mr. Randazzo, in case you read this:Tomorrow is my birthday ;) Maybe a little update??? ;)Would be great :)(Don't take me to serious )
Are you only joking GOOF :(

Joe Park

Was it that easy to find out :DBut i think we are close to an update otherwise they wouldn't post pictures :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

But i think we are close to an update otherwise they wouldn't post pictures :)
I stoped assigning pictures or other events to PMDG posting an updated a few weeks ago. It's true that they haven't posted a picture for quite a long time and there's always some tension and expectation for updates at this time of the week. I'll just wait and hope that something good appears this weekend.

Matheus Mafra

I stoped assigning pictures or other events to PMDG posting an updated a few weeks ago. It's true that they haven't posted a picture for quite a long time and there's always some tension and expectation for updates at this time of the week. I'll just wait and hope that something good appears this weekend.
I predict no.

I guess you're right ...

regards,

Alexander Marx

I can't believe we are still being fed 2d images. The lack of ngx videos suggest to me that this project is really not ready. Don't get me wrong, I'm prepared to wait, I'm not that bothered, but the hype on this product is not equal to the perceived reality in this case. Don't cry, it's just my opinion.Chris Farrell

I can't believe we are still being fed 2d images. The lack of ngx videos suggest to me that this project is really not ready. Don't get me wrong, I'm prepared to wait, I'm not that bothered, but the hype on this product is not equal to the perceived reality in this case. Don't cry, it's just my opinion.Chris Farrell
Uhh, PMDG has posted videos of the NGX. Problem is, videos take a ridiculous time to make so maybe they want to spend their time... you know... finishing the NGX...

I can't believe we are still being fed 2d images.
WE WANT 3D IMAGES!!! :( :PCheers,Nick Jones