Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX Approach Checklist, please!

I don't think that the box release will take that long because i' think PMDG will release a product which has almost no bugs. So it maybe takes 4 month but i may be wrong only the PMDG team knows :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

@GoofI think somone said it will be around 4 - 6 months before boxset is released.

@GoofI think somone said it will be around 4 - 6 months before boxset is released.
Yeah, RSR mentioned this a few times.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! that's better, the bridge wasn't that high.I wonder if there's anything interesting about the ngx on the forum....eeeeeeeeeeerrrr, Nope! where's my O/S map...next bridge HWC!!!EDIT: forgot the :)...and the ............C Farrell

Okay you know what i'm gonna do 'til the Box-Release??? Doing a nice around the world tour with the MD11 Lufthansa Cargo-Livery :D That takes at least a month :) (Yeah i will do many 2-4 hour short hops to cross the US and Asia;) ) So i'm busy :) And oh yeah i'm doung the whole tour by hand ;) i will only use the Autopilot to cross the oceans. anything else will be flown manually ;)I will do something like that with the NGX too once it is out to get used to the Flight-Dynamics :) of course VFR so i can do some stalls and get the plane to its limits :D

regards,

Alexander Marx

Okay you know what i'm gonna do 'til the Box-Release??? Doing a nice around the world tour with the MD11 Lufthansa Cargo-Livery :D That takes at least a month :) (Yeah i will do many 2-4 hour short hops to cross the US and Asia;) ) So i'm busy :) And oh yeah i'm doung the whole tour by hand ;) i will only use the Autopilot to cross the oceans. anything else will be flown manually ;)I will do something like that with the NGX too once it is out to get used to the Flight-Dynamics :) of course VFR so i can do some stalls and get the plane to its limits :D
Good luck with that

Gavin Price

Long time simmer...long time follower of PMDG...first time poster to this forum (not that anyone really cares, but it's nice to pretend you do, so no bursting my bubble please!) Big%20Grin.gifI thought, after keeping quiet for a long time, that I would weigh in on this truly monumental moment where we near the release of what few can argue will be the greatest FSX add-on of all time. I can assure you that I am one of the last people to get all googly-eyed over an add-on...I usually just smirk and shake my head at the accolades that some make over this or that product or this or that developer. I also find it quite silly how some people overuse emoticons in their posts. I mean how immature is that!? :Thinking:But now i have to make a confession...I too have joined the ranks of the overly emotional, irrational, PMDG groupies, emoticons in-hand, who check these forums multiple times throughout the day just hoping for some table scraps from one of our adored PMDG staff. :Silly:Those videos did it for me...I just sat there and smiled, unable to take my eyes off the screen. :Hypnotized:Congrats PMDG!...you've got me hooked! :Applause:Stacey Weaver

THX :) (Maybe doing some flights on VATSIM so if you see somebody flying a MD11 and suddenly pulling the nose 20-35 degrees up, that might be me :) )

regards,

Alexander Marx

Long time simmer...long time follower of PMDG...first time poster to this forum (not that anyone really cares, but it's nice to pretend you do, so no bursting my bubble please!) Big%20Grin.gif
Stacey-Welcome! Yes we noticed and yes, we care. :(

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Stacey - sounds female to me :(.. but could be wrong

Stacey-Welcome! Yes we noticed and yes, we care. :(
Robert,That's nice of you to take the time to welcome him/her. Why is it that you don't have one of the fancy new DEV TEAM banners? Just curious...Take Care Sir,

Me too. It cool to see females in the crowd too!

Hey Michal, while I can understand your confusion, I'm not sure how's that's relevant. Anyway, my wife just confirmed that I am in fact of the masculine persuasion. Stac-HE (Maybe this should be my new sig)

Hey Michal, while I can understand your confusion, I'm not sure how's that's relevant. Anyway, my wife just confirmed that I am in fact of the masculine persuasion. Stac-HE (Maybe this should be my new sig)
Whoops! Sorry for assuming that you were a girl.