Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX Approach Checklist, please!

Now THAT sounds fantastic! Not what I needed to read around lunchtime.Apologies for going off topic.
Actually, Woodpigeon is quite tasty. Just watch out for the splinters

I am going to be doing some 737NG CBT Tonight with my Manuals :D Whilst eating pizza :DRyan, if I wanted to revise these manuals and I know they are big but just as the real airline pilots/type rated pilots learn it, how/what is the best way to revise or learn it? Write it down... Read...My CBT Program does have tests and question also! :)Can't wait for the plane!!

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

I am going to be doing some 737NG CBT Tonight with my Manuals :D Whilst eating pizza :DRyan, if I wanted to revise these manuals and I know they are big but just as the real airline pilots/type rated pilots learn it, how/what is the best way to revise or learn it? Write it down... Read...My CBT Program does have tests and question also! :)Can't wait for the plane!!
Tristan-While a CBT certainly isn't necessary to fly the NGX- what it is going to give you is a very deep appreciation for the depth of simulation in the NGX.There are lots of little operational items that get presented to you in the CBT- and they will be simulated perfectly in the NGX. I think it will make your initial flights quite a bit of fun as the details pop out at you.I'll be interested to hear your impressions once you've flown her!
We meet again. From various posts. RSR tell me I'm wrong!
Tamati-Wow- no! You are not correct here!We are anticipating wide beta tomorrow (provided the world doesn't end! hahahahah) and I anticipate we'll be able to start projecting a release date shortly after that... but I did not say two days!Just to be clear: there is not currently a firm release date... so if anyone says there is (other than me, I mean! :() please refer them here...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Tristan-We are anticipating wide beta tomorrow (provided the world doesn't end! hahahahah)
Yeahh!

We are anticipating wide beta tomorrow
Yeahh!
I think it was ment as a joke ...

I think it was ment as a joke ...
Yes ... but I was a little ironic too. dry.gif

While a CBT certainly isn't necessary to fly the NGX- what it is going to give you is a very deep appreciation for the depth of simulation in the NGX.There are lots of little operational items that get presented to you in the CBT- and they will be simulated perfectly in the NGX. I think it will make your initial flights quite a bit of fun as the details pop out at you.
Will be glad to check those said details out once the bird leaves its cage... :(Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

Tristan-While a CBT certainly isn't necessary to fly the NGX- what it is going to give you is a very deep appreciation for the depth of simulation in the NGX.There are lots of little operational items that get presented to you in the CBT- and they will be simulated perfectly in the NGX. I think it will make your initial flights quite a bit of fun as the details pop out at you.I'll be interested to hear your impressions once you've flown her!
Robert -I am looking forward to noticing all the little details!! But I still have a very very very long way to go in learning all the various systems, not sure I'm going to get through it all in time! :PWas reading about Bleed Air this evening and the Air Conditioning system, only a small bit but the CBT had some good diagrams :)Thanks for the advice and information! I really appreciate it!

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Greetings,So with the ammount of realism and all being put into this simulation, what do you guys think the chances if getting the FAA to endorse this as some sort of simulator time would be?-Matt Barton

We are anticipating wide beta tomorrow (provided the world doesn't end! hahahahah) and I anticipate we'll be able to start projecting a release date shortly after that... but I did not say two days!Just to be clear: there is not currently a firm release date... so if anyone says there is (other than me, I mean! :() please refer them here...
Well that's damn good news; happy re: wider beta:))biggrin.gifCheers,Simn

Simon

Well that's damn good news; happy re: wider beta:))biggrin.gifCheers,Simn
Its better news the world didn't end.