Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

By the way, Volkan, you happen to know of any nice Turkish airport sceneries?
Ah yes of course I do! I have the Airport scenery of Istanbul LTBA, Ankara LTAC, Antalya but this one eating my frame rates!A lot of more like these:Paris, LIsbon, Heatrow, Madrid, Arlanda, Frankfurt, Innsbruck and Amsterdam EHAM :Applause:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWaAPBv4DELook this man, beautyfull scenery

I can't wait to see a -600 and -700 in a livery
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards,

Alexander Marx

I would like to see -600 and -800, because My VA have it ... and we have our repaints xD@Pete: continue with your great work, sometimes there is little mistake, but it's great. If someone paint what he wants, it's better than when what he have to paint ;)

Hope we get some news this weekend.
And I hope I win the lottery. Just as likely. Just%20Kidding.gif

I hope please !! bar-refaeli-airplane.jpg

best regrads
If we fly this, then the exterior is almost better than the vc!j/k :(

Just beautiful. Love the united/continental, KLM, quantas, most of them.will a CD version be released at the same time as the download version?southwest SI one?, ugh no thanks; I'll just be reminded of Leo's face.

Dear PMDG, would you be so kind enough to show us a shot of your wonderful NGX in the ROYAL AIR MAROC livery ?I am actually visiting my young cousin tonight and would like to frame the picture as one of his birthday present.Thank you for considering my request,

too much, too soon....

haha, I saw Vin online and i waited cause I knew a new livery would be uploaded and after 20 minutes a new livery! Thanks Vin, she looks beautiful

haha, I saw Vin online and i waited cause I knew a new livery would be uploaded and after 20 minutes a new livery! Thanks Vin, she looks beautiful
Hahaha yeah, when I see RSR online I get all anxious for an update. But yeah, love the colors, great job guys!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace