Sign in to follow this  
3-2-1-Now

B-717

Thanks for the picture. I was not aware that the 717 used the MD style avionics. That would be a cool hybrid to fly. I suspect interest in such a plane would be in the "niche" variety, though, so I can see how someone wouldn't want to develop it.

Does any one know the dimensions of the DRUs.percy
10" diagonally.Sad to hear it is an extremely remote chance of it being developed. It is a chance though, none-the-less... :DBest regards,Robin.

10" diagonally.Sad to hear it is an extremely remote chance of it being developed. It is a chance though, none-the-less... :DBest regards,Robin.
I already bought the blueprints and started working on it 4 hours. It's sad that I cannot make it alone but I will at least try to finish the 3d model.Here is what I have for now. 717k.jpg

Keep up the good work. Maybe PMDG will be willing to work with you to intigrate their MD11 panel into it and make a fast turn-around for a quality B717. I would pre-order now!:Big Grin:I just checked out your website and it looks great. I want that KSAN when it is ready!:(

Keep up the good work. Maybe PMDG will be willing to work with you to intigrate their MD11 panel into it and make a fast turn-around for a quality B717. I would pre-order now!:Big Grin:I just checked out your website and it looks great. I want that KSAN when it is ready!:(
I just finished the ground polygons and I will uplooad a video showing the look of the airport so far. I will be using my first aircraft too in the video. Thanks

Nice talent my friend! That looks great. I love the idea of PMDG and you working together to provide the systems. That sure would be a treat! I'd by it for sure!BTW Sagga, I got your PM. Will do. Thanks for your consideration.

Nice talent my friend! That looks great. I love the idea of PMDG and you working together to provide the systems. That sure would be a treat! I'd by it for sure!BTW Sagga, I got your PM. Will do. Thanks for your consideration.
:(

Just for info QANTAS (QLINK/National Jet) still operate about 10 B717s around Aus. While I was working there we sent 3 to Hawaii. Just did a trip to Darwin and back to Melbourne and pretty much saw the whole fleet!Would be fantastic to see a complete package of this plane!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

After the 3 Hawaiian leased from Qantas, I just found out yesterday 3 additional 71's were leased. I don't know if it was Qantas again or another owner.

Hi, I flew on a 717 last week.Qantas definitely still use them - Karratha/Perth and Port Hedland/Perth are the routes I fly regularly. About 50% of the flights are the 737-800 and the other 50% are the 717.They started using them over here about 4 years ago. Before that, the BAe-146 was used for these routes (rather then the 717) by Qantas.The comments on the first page seemed to suggest an impression that Qantas wasn't much using them anymore - they've actually just moved them up to the northwest routes it seems, when they stopped regularly using the BAe-146s. Definitely like flying on the 717 rather then the Bae-146! I'm flying Port Hedland/Perth this Wednesday and will most likely be on the 717 again then.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Qantas used to use them fairly extensively here in Australia.
They fly in and out of Perth everyday.

Thank you for the sizepercy