Sign in to follow this  
Vodcoke

Is there an EasyJet?

Hi guysSorry to disturb you but is there an Easyjet livery on release day ( I'm hoping the 4th July!!)I'm fed up flying the A320 :( regards

Joe Park

Hi guysSorry to disturb you but is there an Easyjet livery on release day ( I'm hoping the 4th July!!)I'm fed up flying the A320 :( regards
Which A320 do you use? (presuming it's payware)I am interested in getting one.Thanks!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

We'll never fly this bloody 738 shortly... Didn't you get it still? They are not able to release it...

too much, too soon....

Not really... but it only has a basic FMC.. No comparison to the NGX by the looks of it :( I hope they have an Easyjet livery though for launch :(

Joe Park

@pao I understand your frustration, I'm in the same boat but and this is a but, they have been very quiet at recent and this I'm taken as a good sign... have faith :(

Joe Park

Thanks Joe for your help. I will take that into consideration (I might just stick with the Project Airbus). I agree that the silence is a good sign as well but I hope they have easyjet too.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I hope FSLABS will do a good job with their A320

regards,

Alexander Marx

Thanks Joe for your help. I will take that into consideration (I might just stick with the Project Airbus). I agree that the silence is a good sign as well but I hope they have easyjet too.
Well if you have the project Airbus, I don't think its worthwhile paying for it.... You will be to busy with the NGX...LOL
I hope FSLABS will do a good job with their A320
I hope so too... 2 great aircraft... Flightsim Heaven :( :(

Joe Park

@pao I understand your frustration, I'm in the same boat but and this is a but, they have been very quiet at recent and this I'm taken as a good sign... have faith :(
Hi Joe !Nice to read your message.. but I really lost faith in these guys. As a customer, I don't believe in this supplier.Cheers,Greg

too much, too soon....

Hi Joe !Nice to read your message.. but I really lost faith in these guys. As a customer, I don't believe in this supplier.Cheers,Greg
HAHA!

HAHA!
Guyscan we keep this civil :( I'm trying to get an answer to my original question :(

Joe Park

You have lost faith because after months of starting threads asking when it will be released you didn't get the answer you wanted? Ask for your money back. Oh wait, you haven't paid for the product yet.

Guys, Joe have asked a question and you are changing topic which will result in locking the whole thread, shame on you...Regards,