Sign in to follow this  
FSXman1000

NGX Tire Blowouts?

Are tire blowouts simulated in the NGX? If so, will the aircraft "slump" to the side in favor of the blowout? The reason I'm asking this is because even with crash detection on I still can frequently make hard landings in FSX and know that I should of had consequences for doing so but never see them...

come on, give it a little rest :(:(
Will catastrophic failure of the coffee maker be simulated? :( Cheers,BB

Will catastrophic failure of the coffee maker be simulated? :( Cheers,BB
Gave me a good laugh! :-)

I wasn't trying to push the envelope, just a simple question about the failures of the NGX. They already have implemented the duct overheat for the window heaters and if you leave the doors open while the packs are on the temperature in the forward cabin begins to rise. I'm not looking at this failure to be mandatory in the NGX, I'm just curious if they will make the external failures as detailed as the internal system failures...I'm just as excited about the NGX release as the next guy, but there's no need to act like this. I've just joined today and only have made a couple of posts and the second I post a question people are already harassing me and making jokes... :(

I've just joined today and only have made a couple of posts and the second I post a question people are already harassing me and making jokes... :(
Yeah sorry that you have encountered that. It's just that people have been asking about the failures ad-nauseum. The forums are somewhat more hostile than they once were (long time lurker), it's worth remembering that people in this forum are frazzled by the long gestation period of the NGX, you might have observed that posts generally fall into two camps, the fan boys and the complainers, most of us are neither...just waiting for the game changing plane. So allow me to bid you a welcome to the forums! Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

Ian R Tyldesley

Guest nzch2010
I wasn't trying to push the envelope, just a simple question about the failures of the NGX. They already have implemented the duct overheat for the window heaters and if you leave the doors open while the packs are on the temperature in the forward cabin begins to rise. I'm not looking at this failure to be mandatory in the NGX, I'm just curious if they will make the external failures as detailed as the internal system failures...I'm just as excited about the NGX release as the next guy, but there's no need to act like this. I've just joined today and only have made a couple of posts and the second I post a question people are already harassing me and making jokes... :(
Welcome to the forum, sorry your first post was met with sarcasim, which is rife on here. Don't let that put you off either. There is some really nice helpful people on here, and some not so nice, as Ian has posted.Tip: Sign your full name in any of the PMDG forums, and you won't get pestered to do so. Hope you enjoy your time here.

will there be russian people who fight in the cabin?
That's a good one! My wife is Ukrainian and now US Citizen. I always give her a hard time when CNN shows a all out brawl in their congress on a regular basis.The last one I saw, their were some good head punches and even several chairs thrown at people. :( Cheers,BB

Oh, for the love of God! Another request on if something breaks will it be simulated??? It's beyond a joke now. Ryan has said numerous times this is a flight simulator, NOT a crash simulator. Maybe PMDG should have a rule that if one more person asks about breaking the airplane, they are banned from buying it because they (PMDG) don't want to have people breaking the product they laboured for so long and so hard on.

Guest nzch2010
Oh, for the love of God! Another request on if something breaks will it be simulated??? It's beyond a joke now. Ryan has said numerous times this is a flight simulator, NOT a crash simulator. Maybe PMDG should have a rule that if one more person asks about breaking the airplane, they are banned from buying it because they (PMDG) don't want to have people breaking the product they laboured for so long and so hard on.
I rest my caseBig%20Grin.gif

Yeah guys seriously, relax. The thread starter is new and didn't know that Ryan doesn't really like these requests. I plan on flying the airplane in peace but not everyone is so up to date on announcements or forums threads.FSXman1000, I don't think there will that animation but it might be simulated systems/reactions wise. But what do I know, I'm just guessing haha.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace