Sign in to follow this  

737Ng now a gigaplane

That's awesome! Queue the rivet counting and comparing to the NGX :(

Very amazing!:( Gives a whole new meaning into detail. :(

I want that camera. Big%20Grin.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I imagine that it would be cool, its just a shame that they have chosen to use Silverlight for this ... surely it would be better to select a technology that actually works on a whole range of computers?

I learnt many things I didn't know, thank you.Jorge Escobar.

I hope I can get the NGX to see for myself someday, gotta start saving! Boeing's website is great for showing off the products, except the 777....

Inactive

That's an antennas , masts and lights compilation. happy.gifI read the function of each of them , I was really curious.Just a question, the forw drain mast I guess it is supposed to be used in airports only to drain grey waters, so why does it have an own de-ice when during flight it is supposed to be empty ? ...or do they unload grey waters while flying over houses and sea ?? unsure.gifThx

That's an antennas , masts and lights compilation. happy.gifI read the function of each of them , I was really curious.Just a question, the forw drain mast I guess it is supposed to be used in airports only to drain grey waters, so why does it have an own de-ice when during flight it is supposed to be empty ? ...or do they unload grey waters while flying over houses and sea ?? unsure.gifThx
Can't speak for the 737 but on the scarebus the drain masts (and indeed the majority of probes) are heated constantly while the aircraft is powered, albeit at different levels when on the ground and in flight.The masts also work as overflows and so can drip water during flight - also if the system has residual water in it and the masts were not heated during flight then this would freeze inside the mast at altitude and could cause damage. Same reason why water and waste tanks are drained before the aircraft is left overnight in sub-zero conditions :smile:Hope that helps!

Enjoy Guys, read the story about Boeing's NG picture below:http://www.boeing.co...e_07_18_11.html
Thanks Peter for the link. I have been having a ball checking out the close ups. I thought I would share a few. They almost look real - don't they?737_NG_rearofengine.jpg737_ng_engine.jpgEmergExit737NG.jpgRoghtDoor_737NG.jpgNoseGear737NG.jpgEnjoy.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .