Sign in to follow this  
Jefferson

Something else..

Hello, Simmers!Just little something I'd like to share.That's me flying a Piper Archer here in Brazil.Cheers!

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

Nice landing, what addon scenery is that? ;)
I believe it is called Real Life? But be warned i heard bad reviews about it and that it is very expensive. :(

I believe it is called Real Life? But be warned i heard bad reviews about it and that it is very expensive. :(
yeah and bad frames , too.

Hi,Yeah and there is no reset button.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi,Yeah and there is no reset button.
And no pause button... Secret.gifGreat landing smile.gif

At least it has cloud shadows and the blurries aren't as bad as FSX

Nice video :(. Maybe PMDG could develop their aircraft to be used in "real life". I think it would allow for a weather radar and more custom animations. The only problem would be the competition with Boeing :(.

Beautiful landing. You got that little stall warning that tells you that you did it right.I also heard that that "Real Life" scenery has a lot of bugs in it. Like the kind you have to clean off of your windshield. :(

Those are the worst kinds of bugs, its also expensive. I keep having to replace the cabin filters in my car because of the stinky little pests.

Hahaha, True!That's why there's that saying... "Try to match the number of take-offs with the number of landings!"And about the windshield... That flight was during my Commercial, and this lil planes stay on air pretty much the whole day.. But, yeah, it's kinda annoying, for the video sake..But, I made sure not to break the main rule of Real Life aviation videos.. No Music! lol

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

the real problem with real life is there is no phone or email support. When it all goes wrong people will tell you to pray to a big man in the sky. I have not had an answer back yet, but maybe someday.