Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

We are Tuesday

Hi dont know why everyone is worked up about the pricing sure that once it comes out u all will be behind me in using ur credit card whether it be xxxx or ooooo amount. sure that none of ur will be declining the ngx when it comes out :(

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi dont know why everyone is worked up about the pricing sure that once it comes out u all will be behind me in using ur credit card whether it be xxxx or ooooo amount. sure that none of ur will be declining the ngx when it comes out Big Grin.gif
No doubt, how many are really going to see the price, and say "After waiting impaitently for 3 years, thats too much, no deal"

Hi just wanted to point out that it's Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend 7:45, we're drivin' on the highway Cruisin' so fast, I want time to fly Fun, fun, think about fun You know what it is I got this, you got this My friend is by my right, ay I got this, you got this Now you know it Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take? It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekendJust%20Kidding.gif:(

Hi just wanted to point out that it's Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends) ......It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekendJust%20Kidding.gif:(
Weird.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Did we have too much coffee? :(

hmm,It should be today if the "7days forecast" is correct,otherwise there would be a contradiction, where the product is released before we are told of the pricing or what we get! :(:D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

It may be 16:11 in the UK but it's only 08:11 in Reno. Give the guy a break.

Yep let him take a shower ( :( ) and a break. OMG i don't want to know how many cups of coffee the devs/testers had the last days :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Do you have an appointment?
Epic line from a really funny movie ! Well spotted ! "Do we *cher* the panties" ? LOL

Do you have an appointment?
Terminal? its a very good movie hehe.

Here's Randazzo Time.... if anyones interested!
Does anyone of you have also a link please to post of a PMDG office webcam ?I propose to ask for one if not yet implemented.Mark Fosseth