Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

We are Tuesday

Dude you don't sound like tuesday, you sound like my boss. don't forget to work tomorrow :( let them rest and then they will let you know.:( Jeffrey

Epic line from a really funny movie ! Well spotted ! "Do we *cher* the panties" ? LOL
Terminal? its a very good movie hehe.
Yes! I was wondering if someone would get the reference.Monday, Tuesday, I hate the Tuesday! Would you like to eat to bite?

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Just to complete the Ferd cross reference..."When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa? "It's like the official rickroll for flightsimmers....I too am interested in the pricing... not because I'm lined up to buy immediately, but because I'm predicting a second mortgage may be needed. Hopefully not, though.-Greg

Dudes, relax! Have a couple of Ponderosas while you´re at it. After al, we´re tuesday and RSR is probably getting ready to up patch that pricing for us anytime now. So I don´t weight.

Dudes, relax! Have a couple of Ponderosas while you´re at it. After al, we´re tuesday and RSR is probably getting ready to up patch that pricing for us anytime now. So I don´t weight.
I prefer caipirinha's myself! :(

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

+1

regards,

Alexander Marx

Caipirinhas are good Dylan! No doubt about it... But you shoud try Ponsky the bartender´s Ponderosa. He up-pathes all sorts of alcohol into that thing. Truly the work of a master. Classic Fred. Sorry for misleading anyone. I just keep getting reminded of that thread and it makes me silly.

Haha, i'd be happy with Brahma Chopp!!Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Tuesday 3:35 West Coast Time USA getting close to the end of day. No Pricing? I guess I should have ask what Tuesday?

Pricing will come, perhaps later tonight.Where I am, its wednesday morning, so off to work, then hopefully once I get back, watch a bit of TV, and then visit this forum and have a look at the price :(

You're French? Explains it all....Pete Walsh.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

You're French? Explains it all....Pete Walsh.
He's Canadian Big%20Grin.gifsp_1204_03.jpg