Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

We are Tuesday

As the Admin on the PMDG Facebook said earlier today, "There is a Tuesday next week as well :)"

As the Admin on the PMDG Facebook said earlier today, "There is a Tuesday next week as well :)"
That sounds kind of like the "Hooter's" Restaurant that had a contest for their waitresses. The one that sold the most meals in a given time would win a brand new Toyota.When the lucky waitress won, she went out to the parking lot to check out her new ride and found an empty parking space with a brand new toy "Yota". :( Bob

That sounds kind of like the "Hooter's" Restaurant that had a contest for their waitresses. The one that sold the most meals in a given time would win a brand new Toyota.When the lucky waitress won, she went out to the parking lot to check out her new ride and found an empty parking space with a brand new toy "Yota". :( Bob
As in Yoda. *cue punch line drum* :( Roflcopter.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

We are Tuesday? And all this time I thought THIS IS SPARTA!

Ha, ha, ha...:( ...that's why I lost my job as a comedian!

We are Tuesday? And all this time I thought THIS IS SPARTA!

Those of us on the east coast are almost Wednesday

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

:( :( B)

Mauricio Brentano

(PS: For those interested in pricing, etc: Tuesday. :( )
If Tuesday slips by without any word of price, are we to assume it will be in the Avsim Library as a free download?Tounge.gif

The fact is: the way that Robert stated, EVERYONE thought that "Tuesday" were today. I thought like that too, but no problem with that. It's sad because we had postings today from staff and no one came here to say: "hey guys, sorry, we meant next tuesday".That simple phrase would prevent a 4 pages topic, and potential customers to get upset. That's a lesson to learn.Tuesday, Obama will pay u.s. debts to everybody in the world. He didn't say wich tuesday! = PGabriel.

The fact is: the way that Robert stated, EVERYONE thought that "Tuesday" were today. I thought like that too, but no problem with that. It's sad because we had postings today from staff and no one came here to say: "hey guys, sorry, we meant next tuesday".That simple phrase would prevent a 4 pages topic, and potential customers to get upset. That's a lesson to learn.Next tuesday, Obama will pay u.s. debts to everybody in the world. He didn't say wich tuesday! = PGabriel.
That's what is so odd about this. I feel like someone from PMDG would have said that they meant next Tuesday.... Oh well, maybe they are being a little indecisive, happens to us all.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Well I agree with Realpilotsimpilot.Unless the guys in Washington pull their fingers out and come up with some worthwhile fix and agreement then the U.S. economy will crash and no doubt take the rest of the world with it. How many of us on here remember the GREAT DEPRESSION which our grandparents or great grandparent went through. Once again it is all in the hands of those wealthy tycoons who just look after themselves and fill their pockets, we have seen it all before for example 2008, what a mess.How will this impact on the 737NGX price? The 747-400 is $54.99 then the MD11 $79.99 now both of these cannot be compared to the totally new NGX which is VERY complex and a world first in sim model design. It has taken three times as long to design, build and test compared to the previous two. So I think we can expect a price tag to suit, $100 - $120 U.S. But with the crash could well be $60 U.S. "WHAT A BARGAIN"......it has just been announced the Aussie Dollar is at 1.11U.S.13:12 hours 27 July 2011.

You know, some people are acting like kids here. Have some patience and stop whining.