Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I had already done a 'clean' new livery MAL -- not good ? Must be this livery ? No it wouldn't be hard to do a clean one ... might leave some of the oil streaks though :) and thanks ! I enjoyed doing it

I had already done a 'clean' new livery MAL -- not good ? Must be this livery ? No it wouldn't be hard to do a clean one ... might leave some of the oil streaks though :) and thanks ! I enjoyed doing it
u're welcome and keep the good work Crankpin ,i know you can do it , i'd try more then 10 times to make one repaintbut i fail i'm not good enough on editing stuff in photoshop . .Thnks for your hard works . . .

Hi @Marcelo thanks for NOKair and Canjet ! beutiful liveries . best regrads

Guys, I'm a bit sad, I asked allready twice if someone would be so gentle to create a fictional Hawaiian Airlines livery... There's still nothing, no livery, not even a comment that nobody is interested in creating the livery. I feel ignored. :(

Guys, I'm a bit sad, I asked allready twice if someone would be so gentle to create a fictional Hawaiian Airlines livery... There's still nothing, no livery, not even a comment that nobody is interested in creating the livery. I feel ignored. sad.png
You can't expect them to do everything you want. It takes some time to build a livery. I have also requested many times UPS, FedEx, or DHL but it's not easy to make.

Guys, I'm a bit sad, I asked allready twice if someone would be so gentle to create a fictional Hawaiian Airlines livery... There's still nothing, no livery, not even a comment that nobody is interested in creating the livery. I feel ignored. sad.png
Certainly for me, a photo and reg number with your request is more likely to catch my interest. Yes I know you are after a fictional paint so reg number is a moot point, but an example of just which version of the Hawaiian livery would help a lot. And PMDG have some rules for this forum, you should have your name in your sig, you'll see most above obey that rule. Some won't even read your post otherwise. Why the rule, well it has the magic effect of generally keeping things polite and reasonable.

Fine, John! Here's my formal request. UPS 737-800 (W/O Winglets!) N305UP%20-%20B737-300F%20UPS%20-%20CGN%2013-06-2010.jpg DHL 737-800 (Not so sure, but I'm pretty sure that DHL has no -800s) (No winglets!) er-737-236SF-2.jpg Federal Express 737-800 (Winglets, and I know FedEx has no 737, but in any case....) FedEx+B777F.jpg 777^^^ Anyway thanks to whoever thinks about it. Praying.gif

Fine, John! Here's my formal request.
LOL all good :( I'll formally keep them in mind for when my commited list gets a bit shorter.

I jsut uploaded 5 Jet Blue liveries for the 800 WL. It will take awhile for AVSIM library guys to review and post. Search for Ray Marshall and you should find them easy enough. All 5 come together. JetBlu.jpg Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Excellent jetblue, very nice - Marcelo go for it buddy :)

Rich Sennett

I jsut uploaded 5 Jet Blue liveries for the 800 WL. It will take awhile for AVSIM library guys to review and post. Search for Ray Marshall and you should find them easy enough. All 5 come together. JetBlu.jpg Ray
Ray, I didn't find your pack. Can you please send me a direct link please? (Not a download link, like a search link please)