Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

NICE. First one to try I guess. Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif Wow, guess that was a little more work than usual, as also all the pylons and stuff had to be recolored. Did you change the speculars? She looks so shiny, somehow. Idea.gif PS I had to look at least twice, but indeed, the real Tattoo Bandit does have painted flaps... OMG

Any chance to -800 non-winglets? PR-GIR_26APR08_LOGO.jpg
I did this paint. http://www.4shared.c...00NG_PRGOP.html
i think so the tail is not realistic... i don´t know... but, the texture of gol is not very realistic for me...So... if nobody wants to make the texture of "GOL" because have in PMDG's website, someone can make the texture of 737-800 SFP PR-GTA (is the flagship of GOL) "Time de Águias" with a realistic tail? best regards, Scatamacchia
I did this paint Scatamacchia. It's on this link http://www.4shared.c...00NG_PRGTA.html. gta2v.jpggta1bx.jpg

Does anyone have time for this BBJ ?
Doesn't exactly look hard to do, but why not wait for the BBJ first... sig.gif

The 800WL of that BBJ would be awesome, may have to look into this repaint stuff would luv to have that repaint Badderjet nice post

Rich Sennett

Fictional airBaltic livery for Boeing 738WL (they got only Classics 300WLs and 500s) with fictional registration number. There's still some work to be done. Repaint is about 70% correct, since I just can't get some colors right.Sleeps in EVRA in rainy weather.Sleep tight my love :D201110315162555.png
Very very great thing man! As soon as possible to download the livery, i want that on my NGX!I love the airbaltic liveries!! I'm flying with the flysnowflake one... is similar but is not the same...

Marcelo, really, Thanks a lot for this wonderful paint and for the fast upload... Greets from "der Wiesn"

Marcelo, really, Thanks a lot for this wonderful paint and for the fast upload... Greets from "der Wiesn"
Thank!!!!wink.png

Amazing repaint Marcelo, out did yourself on that last one im Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Bushpilot where did you get that picture of the gray and white bbj can't find any photos of it ? thank you.

Rich Sennett

Very very great thing man! As soon as possible to download the livery, i want that on my NGX!I love the airbaltic liveries!! I'm flying with the flysnowflake one... is similar but is not the same...
Wow, I didn't think anyone would be interested in this one. I've finished it today and here's the link:http://www.4shared.c..._airBaltic.htmlEnjoy cool.png20111040249941.pngUnfortunately I couldn't get the correct color for ".com" and arrow. They are just grey instead of shiny silver. Oh well, it'll have to do.If there will be some other people interested in this livery, probably gonna think about uploading it to the Avsim then... :D P.S. Marcelo, dunno if you get this often, but you really look like Nico Belic from GTAIV :D

Wow, I didn't think anyone would be interested in this one. I've finished it today and here's the link:http://www.4shared.c..._airBaltic.htmlEnjoy cool.png20111040249941.pngUnfortunately I couldn't get the correct color for ".com" and arrow. They are just grey instead of shiny silver. Oh well, it'll have to do.If there will be some other people interested in this livery, probably gonna think about uploading it to the Avsim then... :D P.S. Marcelo, dunno if you get this often, but you really look like Nico Belic from GTAIV :D
You should definitely upload it! Great job. Slowly but surely...fsx2011-10-0320-35-08-82.jpg

Chris Hicks