Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I've done one that's semi finished, just need to retouch the grey. I only created it for myself, my skills are nothing compared to what has been shown here, but I'll post it to avsim when it's complete if you want.Chris
Cheers Chris! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I am afraid you are up to a disappointment. There is hardly any way you could re-use WoAI livery on PMDG plane. Just one reason from several - a PMDG 737 fuselage is spread out on about 10.000 pixels length, a WoAI livery is about 1/10th of that....
That and I don't know how to paint worth a lick. :( I learned that pixel problem when I tried two nights ago.

Rodney E. Jacobs

Hi SteveNot yet had a chance to fly HLE. Got some crazy family stuff going on.Will get to itsoon.Thanks for doing it. It'll be my primary paint for some time.

Hi SteveNot yet had a chance to fly HLE. Got some crazy family stuff going on.Will get to itsoon.Thanks for doing it. It'll be my primary paint for some time.
I might have left the eyebrow windows turned off on one of them. That's easily configured under PMDG equipment settings on the FMC. Thanks for the post.

Ok, here we go. As I said, not brilliant, but should be available on avsim soon. I have also completed a 900WL BA livery if anyone would like that. I used the tail from the PMDG 800 livery, so not sure if it's ok to go ahead and upload that?Chris

Nice Hapag! And Eastern looks to be turning out nice as well!Who has planned a TWA? God , it's like Retro heaven in here at the moment! Big%20Grin.gifAnyone wants to make yet another retro? Steve? Steve A? Fabo?Well, it wouldn't be wrong to get this bird painted up:braathenssafe737.jpg

Working on TWA now. Going to finish the -700 and -900.

Steve Aull

Playing around....
Steve,I see you got to where I was with the ground equipment. Looks good! Is it me or is the top nose area on the -600 just plain difficult to line up left and right side color lines where they meet in the front? It just seems like the two side are off just a tad. Im really fighting putting the black anti-glare panel in front of the fuselage on the bird below. I might leave it off since it's purely "fictional". Did the same area give you troubles on your Frontier bird?I also started a FedEx bird to play with since someone took the UPS bird...lol.Tommy,That "Braathens" bird has a nice look, but I'm not committing to it. I just want to get through the list I have right now..lol. For some reason that bird in the picture seems a little "stubby" to be a -700. It might be the picture angle. Is that from FS9 or FSX? Is it an AI aircraft?EA-InProgress.jpg

Ok, here we go. As I said, not brilliant, but should be available on avsim soon. I have also completed a 900WL BA livery if anyone would like that. I used the tail from the PMDG 800 livery, so not sure if it's ok to go ahead and upload that?Chris
Chris,Nice work! The Jet2.com is very nice. I'll bet you loved lining up the red on the tail/fuselage of the British Airways livery. It looks like you conquered that area very well. The tail is compatible as it's the same file. Upload away. If someone wants it for their fleet...they'll download it. :(

I also started a FedEx bird to play with since someone took the UPS bird...lol.
I might make you unhappy... but, its been done... by the folks at FDX Virtual, also shown here. I remember explaining to them how to get rid of the windows.
Anyone wants to make yet another retro? Steve? Steve A? Fabo?Well, it wouldn't be wrong to get this bird painted up:
I have a couple ducks lined up, maybe after that if nobody steps in.
For some reason that bird in the picture seems a little "stubby" to be a -700. It might be the picture angle
Yeah... I would say 600 as well... Or maybe a 500, but the wingtips seem like NG.

I might make you unhappy... but, its been done... by the folks at FDX Virtual, also shown here. I remember explaining to them how to get rid of the windows.
No problem. I still might upload mine as well. Thanks for the update!

Do the old one! Or the old UPS! :)

Do the old one! Or the old UPS! :)
I just downloaded and installed that FedEx -800 with winglets. I was making one with a slightly different paint, so mine will definitely be different from that one. 572 downloads. Must be popular with his fellow FedEx virtual pilots. I had it next in line after the Eastern bird. Not a real fan of the old UPS scheme or that blue FedEx scheme, but I might look at it. Thanks!