Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks Pete!Those are awesome pics!The Pan Am -800 (winglets) has left the gate and is "wheels up" headed for the AVSIM library. It should be available for downloading in a few hours.Here are a few screenshots....pmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-1.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-3.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-2.jpg

For everyones Delta 737-600 traffic in FS Im almost done with it... just the grey belly and delta final name... Quick question how do you upload to AVSIM..?Carlitos Colon...

Thanks Pete!Those are awesome pics!The Pan Am -800 (winglets) has left the gate and is "wheels up" headed for the AVSIM library. It should be available for downloading in a few hours.Here are a few screenshots....pmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-1.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-3.jpgpmdg_737ngx_800_PanAm-2.jpg
Hey by any chance can you make a 700 or 600 series with the same exact repaint as you did the 800.... PLZ... thx is soCarlitos Colon

Carlitos: you need to write a readme and pack it in a ZIP file, then follow the instructions on Avsim library upload page. Easy as that.

Hey by any chance can you make a 700 or 600 series with the same exact repaint as you did the 800.... PLZ... thx is soCarlitos Colon
Carlitos,I have plans to make a -600, -700 or both for that Pan Am livery. I have one with the "billboard livery" started in a -700 that I was working on a month ago. So I'll probably have at least 2 to upload within the next few weeks. I should be uploading the Delta -800 by the weekend to go along with the -600and -700 that's online. I want to start on the Eastern bird in a -600 and/or -700 by next week.Somewhere when I get time, I need to make that U.S. Airways -600 to compliment the 2 -700 I've already done. Eventually I will get to the U.S. Airways dark blue top livery...lol.

Can anyone confirm whether the Hapag-Lloyd Express was ever completed?Thanks

If you mean the Yellowcab livery, then yes, there is definitely at least one out there.

Hapag Lloyd can be found here:http://simtexture.de/download.php?load=PMDG%20737NGX

Thanks Zsolt, but I meant the Hapag Lloyd Express livery - the 'Taxi' scheme.. I know someone started it, but I haven't seen it finished yet.
Phil,Was this what you were looking for? I can't find it in the AVSIM library. I'll assume that it is a built livery for the NGX. The post references the NG model.
Did anybody hail for a cab? :(previewshlx1xdh8m639vb.jpgpreviewshlx22nxtcea4p8.jpgpreviewshlx3bqu67czfst.jpgThe yellow cab livery is still my favorite theme for the 737-700. I can't really say how many hours I spend flying this livery around in the old PMDG 737NG but it was quite alot. Too bad that Hapag-Lloyd Express vanished in TUIfly. At least I can fly it around the FSX skies now.... :(.Greets!

Phil,Was this what you were looking for? I can't find it in the AVSIM library. I'll assume that it is a built livery for the NGX. The post references the NG model.
That's the baby Steve. I just luuuuuve that scheme. I know somebody at least started it, but this thread is just SOOO big, I've lost track of it.Do you think you can do it? Pretty please;-)

That's the baby Steve. I just luuuuuve that scheme. I know somebody at least started it, but this thread is just SOOO big, I've lost track of it.Do you think you can do it? Pretty please;-)
Do me a favor and try sending a PM to Lindbergh22 and verify if that livery in the screenshots is indeed for the NGX or the regular NG. That would be helpful to know before starting anyone else works on it. I might entertain doing it since it's not a hard livery (looking at it). Get me an answer from Lindbergh22 and let me know. Maybe he'll read this thread and respond.

Do me a favor and try sending a PM to Lindbergh22 and verify if that livery in the screenshots is indeed for the NGX or the regular NG. That would be helpful to know before starting anyone else works on it. I might entertain doing it since it's not a hard livery (looking at it). Get me an answer from Lindbergh22 and let me know. Maybe he'll read this thread and respond.
Will do, but I'm 99.9% sure that's the old NG model.