Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Ha ... I got that.
I'm glad someone got the pun! LOL.Getting there on the Pan Am -800. I just have the front nose area to clean up and it should be ready to upload. Shooting for tomorrow evening hopefully. I removed the logos on the winglets at Tommy's request. He requested the -800 and didn't want them. Hopefully I can get back to the Delta -800 before the week is out.PA800_In-progress-2.jpg

Tommy,I took a break from the Delta -800 tonight and worked on the Pan Am -800. It still has a ways to go. The Pan Am text needs to be worked on. The font style I have is not the best. Let me know the registration number and Clipper name. I used "Clipper America" as a reference. That name was last used in 1984 by Pan Am. Originally used in 1947. I found an older Pan Am logo to use on the winglets. Since this is a purely fictional bird, I thought it would be a nice touch. Let me know your thoughts..either here or by PM.PA800_In-progress-1.jpg
I could be wrong, but the "old Logo" you are using on the winglets is really the new logo of the Pan American Airways (A start up Airline out of Brownsville, Tx.). I dont believe they ever got off the ground. ( http://www.panamericanairways.net/ ). Here is a link to all the original Pan Am Logos ( http://www.panamair.org/History/logos.htm ).If I am wrong please disregard.

I could be wrong, but the "old Logo" you are using on the winglets is really the new logo of the Pan American Airways (A start up Airline out of Brownsville, Tx.). I dont believe they ever got off the ground. ( http://www.panamericanairways.net/ ). Here is a link to all the original Pan Am Logos ( http://www.panamair....story/logos.htm ).If I am wrong please disregard.
Jonathan,You're correct on the round logo. I just found it doing a google search for images. I did not research the logo specifically. I'm not going to use it anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

No the one on the pic isn't weathered - I just requested a weathered one:-)LHSimulations indeed designed some amazing quality airports (Pecs-Pogany in the southern Hungary LHPP, Sarmellek-Balaton in the western part of the country LHSM, and Debrecen, the second largest hungarian town after Budapest, LHDC). They are currently working o Gyor-Per which is close to Vienna and Bratislava, abput 140 km west from Budapest. In real life the airport - LHPR - is undergoing some serious improvements, although I don't really understand why. Pecs-Pogany is planned to be closed soon, other regional airports are dying too. Even LHBP Terminal 1 is planned to be close (or maybe already is)...By the way, do you guys know about a nice Bratislava - Stefanik Airport scenery (LZIB)? I just don't wanna use the lovely Sky Europe NGs from a default airport...

Zsolt: your best bet is a scenery from FS2004 re-done by a certain Tibor Gallos for FSX. I think you can get it on ivao.sk. Too bad nobody is willing to do a new scenery right and proper. Maybe after new terminal construction is complete.btw. which one is your favorite reg?

By far OM-NGP is my favourite reg, because this was the one that too me from Dublin to Bratislava from where I catched a train to Budapest, when I won almost EUR 1000 on the hungarian lotto back in 2008:-) And luckily, you just recreated this particular aircraft:-)))Fabo, do you know this one?http://www.bratislava-fs.sk/supportfsx_EN/supportfsx.htmlDo you think it contains the airport or only the city of Bratislava?

Weathered 737 of Malev? i think Malev planes never looked so weathered and dirty i think.. i would like to second the Malev 700

I don't mind if they never looked weathered in reality, for some reason I prefer those rather than a pure white paint. But to be honest, anything would be better than no choice at all, a MA -700 is sorely missing, weathered or clean.

Zsolt,the NGP happens to be the aircraft I worked the most, since it was normally scheduled on PRG-LTN-KSC-LTN-PRG rotation. Also a last NE plane I ever saw and a last NE plane to ever visit KSC airport. The afternoon Bratislava rotation on that sad day never left. Too bad, watching the wingletted 737 pull in on stand 4 had a certain magic to it.Regarding Bratislava scenery you linked to, unfortunately, it only includes the city. There are no plans to include the airport, never were...

I can certainly imagine that feeling...It's a shame no one so far decided to build a nice Stefanik Airport, but indeed, upon completion of the new terminal, perhaps someone will decide modelling the airport. It's great location, and simply the fact that it's a capital airport, I believe it has to be represented in FSX in great quality.Hint, hint, Aerosoft, time for a Mega Airport Bratislava:-)

Hint, hint, Aerosoft, time for a Mega Airport Bratislava:-)
Now there's an oxymoron. :-)

Being named Steve..seems to be a requirement for doing really nice paints! :biggrin:Both the TNT and the Pan Am are looking good! Exellent jobs to Steve x 2! :(

I'm glad someone got the pun! LOL.Getting there on the Pan Am -800. I just have the front nose area to clean up and it should be ready to upload. Shooting for tomorrow evening hopefully. I removed the logos on the winglets at Tommy's request. He requested the -800 and didn't want them. Hopefully I can get back to the Delta -800 before the week is out.PA800_In-progress-2.jpg
Hey can you do this same Pan Am in the 600 and 700 series ....?Carlitos Colon