Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Looking good Steve.....................Go Wildcats!!!
Hmmmm....now I know where you allegiance is...lol. Go Tar Heels! May the best team win!

Getting there...I should be finished with it sometime tomorrow. This will be a "clean" almost freshly painted bird. I didn't leave a lot of weathering on it.Inprogres-2.jpg

Looks superb. The 736 is my favourite and that old Delta livery suits it just fine. Thank you!

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Looks like good old Helvetica variant to me, some cut of Helvetica Neue. A bit disproportional, just use transform on it.

I made a start...I only someone could tell me the correct font for the Primera texture.Ricardo De Luca
Nice look for Primera Air !

The Delta -600 has completed uploading into the AVSIM library. it should be available for downloading soon. I kept fighting a small 3D modeling imperfection that messed with graphics on the left rear of the fuselage. Depending on the paint, you never see the small nuances that affect color placement. I'm pretty well pleased with the way it turned out and plan on making a -700 version since it worked out so well. Enjoy!pmdg_737ngx_600_Delta70s-3.jpgpmdg_737ngx_600_Delta70s-2.jpgpmdg_737ngx_600_Delta70s-1.jpg

Steve, that Delta looks AMAZING! Any chance you still have an 80s style United planned for the 600?Jack

Steve, that Delta looks AMAZING! Any chance you still have an 80s style United planned for the 600?Jack
Jack,I might consider that United livery.
Nice to see that window plugged :)
Fabo,Thanks for your help with the window. I just realized that I forgot to adjust the registration on the right rear to a "non-italic" font. It's "non-italic' on the left side and "italic" on the right. I can't belive I did that...lol. I've never had to correct an livery on AVSIM. What is the best recommended way to do that? Re-upload the entire liver (with the correction) or just upload the individual dds texture file with instructions?BTW...that Delta livery is 90% done for a -700 non-winglet version. I will probably have that done by tomorrow evening.

Getting there...I should be finished with it sometime tomorrow. This will be a "clean" almost freshly painted bird. I didn't leave a lot of weathering on it.Inprogres-2.jpg
Steve, that is really looking good. Brings back memories.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Steve, in the notes section of the upload, let them know the name of the file (myupload.zip) you are wanting to update and they will update the existing one with your new one, so people wont have to download more than one file. It's pretty handy.

Chris Hicks

Steve, that is really looking good. Brings back memories.
Thanks Dennis!I just had the upload killed by the AVSIM library team. Thanks AVSIM! I wanted to fix that intalic code and re-upload the file. The re-load has finished uploading, so it should show up in a few hours.I have the -700 version close to finished. If I can get it uploaded this evening, I will. Here's an in-progress shot of the -700.700-Inprogress.jpg
Steve, in the notes section of the upload, let them know the name of the file (myupload.zip) you are wanting to update and they will update the existing one with your new one, so people wont have to download more than one file. It's pretty handy.
Chris,Thanks for the response. The AVSIM team was very helpful and responsive! The old file was killed before it went live. The new one is uploaded.