Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Got one more paint after this one then I'll be completing the TWA series for the -700 and -900.
Hey steve I just have one question or I should say request.. On the TWA can you make the Tail name slightly larger to look like this....Carlitos

Maybe you could do a Hainan Airlines, Camair-Co or Jet Airways repaint next? Just as a suggestion... ;)
Hi MikeThanks for the suggestions. Jet Airways added to my list, but I 'think' I'd seen an NGX repaint for it somewhere... maybe just my imagination as I can't seem to find one anywhere. Camair-Co maybe not as I can only find 737-200 & 300 and ummm not good photos. The Hainan looks the same as one of the Hong Kong Airlines variations I'm planning. Whats with these Chinese liveries, different airlines seem to share the same livery at times ?????

Hello my friends,I also have to show something again ...PMDG_737-800WL_AB_D-ABMC-1.jpg... for download look here ...Regards from EDDSHolgi
Holgi,stunning work!Thanks a million!Cheers,Christian

I also have to show something again ...
Thats a lovely striking livery Holgi and you've done a great job, looks great.

Holgi,Nice work on the Air Berlin bird! :(

Good work on AirBerlin/OW & others, Holger!I particularly like your Swiss winglets. I think I will modify mine to fit yours... if you don't mind.

Hey steve I just have one question or I should say request.. On the TWA can you make the Tail name slightly larger to look like this....Carlitos
Sure.....

Steve Aull

Sure.....
Thx u so much Steve and for making my favorite airline in the world...Carlitos Colon

America West Airlines just finished boarding at the AVSIM terminal.
Thanks Steve, the repaint looks sharp:2012-3-22_20-13-52-504.jpg

Thanks Steve, the repaint looks sharp:2012-3-22_20-13-52-504.jpg
Glad you like it. Too much hand painting on those ribbons...lol. Great picture! :(