Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Soon, on your NGX
Phew Peter, the bit that really blows me away is how straight you got those 'simple' lines to appear across the top part of the fuselage.

Thanks For the America West Steve !!! Now if i can just get my F/O to Quit Screaming at me the whole way :(

Here another retro that will be coo to repaint as well into the 700, 800Carlitos Colon

Hi MikeThanks for the suggestions. Jet Airways added to my list, but I 'think' I'd seen an NGX repaint for it somewhere... maybe just my imagination as I can't seem to find one anywhere. Camair-Co maybe not as I can only find 737-200 & 300 and ummm not good photos. The Hainan looks the same as one of the Hong Kong Airlines variations I'm planning. Whats with these Chinese liveries, different airlines seem to share the same livery at times ?????
Hi John,Thanks for doing Jet Airways, their livery on both the 737-700 and the 737-800 looks stunning! Yeah, I believe Hong Kong Airlines and Hainan Airlines belong to the same holding...probaby the HNA Group (http://en.hnagroup.com/HnaGroupWebUI/wfmDefault.aspx), so that may be the reason why they use similar liveries. There are a lot of chinese airlines using the 737NG, but unfortunately just a few repaints for them...Here is a link to the Camair-Co 737, in my opinion their livery greatly fits the 737: http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=251548Cheers,Mike

I know it's completely fictional... but would anyone consider doing a British Airways -900....?Pretty please?Would be very grateful!Cheers, and have a great Friday,Richard Bowman

Phew Peter, the bit that really blows me away is how straight you got those 'simple' lines to appear across the top part of the fuselage.
If you look closely enough, I still have to do the orange one :) I will have to admit that I got the black one to align almost right off, mostly by luck.

If you look closely enough, I still have to do the orange one :) I will have to admit that I got the black one to align almost right off, mostly by luck.
You've got me curious about the program you are using to view the model outside of FSX. I've wondered if there was such a thing. Does it speed up the process of testing placement and such without having to restart FS each time?

Chris Hicks

You've got me curious about the program you are using to view the model outside of FSX. I've wondered if there was such a thing. Does it speed up the process of testing placement and such without having to restart FS each time?
I'll piggyback on Chris's request as well. I know painting liveries would be a lot easier and quicker if there was a way to quick view your work without having to start FSX everytime.

Sorry for the double post....coffee is kicking in.Yeah, doing the fine tuning on small details can get very tedious when you're making small movements, then checking them.

Chris Hicks

Immensely. Especially with a system like mine, when it takes over 10 minutes just to start FS into a flight. Yes, I have a slow-disk notebook :(
I'll piggyback on Chris's request as well. I know painting liveries would be a lot easier and quicker if there was a way to quick view your work without having to start FSX everytime.
Yeah. Actually I got this tool because of scenery development, and then tried and found out that it can also process aircraft models. The tool is called ModelConverter X and is written by Arno Geretsen of FS Developer. It is not perfect, but it beats having to re-load the sim every time. I think I read somewhere about a tool written specifically for processing aircraft, with all the functions tied to that, but I dont know where it ended up.

Man, you guys have really been busy. I'm about to take a break for a few days to let my head clear.Thanks a lot! I'm on a lower end (in NGX terms, blows any other modern game out of the water!) desktop and the loading process is not quite as long as yours, but enough to get annoying after a while. I'll have to check that out. Thanks again.For my third and final act this morning, N920DS revisited and revised. It was just uploaded a few minutes ago. Should be available in a few hours. It's a nice improvement, IMHO, and the new bumps and specs really bring it home.fsx2012-03-2309-30-21-21.jpgfsx2012-03-2309-29-26-21.jpgfsx2012-03-2309-20-15-96.jpgfsx2012-03-2309-19-25-94.jpgfsx2012-03-2309-24-04-20.jpgfsx2012-03-1921-04-25-48-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Chris Hicks

Chris,That looks awesome! Great job. Are those bump maps the same ones I originally got of yours or are they updated ones?I started preliminary work on the Delta -600 last night. I can't work and watch college basketball at the same time, so my painting sometimes gets deferred to March Madness..lol. My Tar Heels are still in the tournament.I'll be working on the Delta paint and probably that -600 U.S. Airways livery adaptation off my -700 model over the next week. Keep up the great work! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif