Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I have been away for a while. Can anyone tell me if the Alaska Starliner 75 has been done? I've done the standard searches but came up empty. I have really been hoping for this one since the NGX was released. Thanks.

Regards,

Jody Pombrio

PMDG 737NG // PMDG 747 QOTSII // PMDG 777 // Level-D 767 // FS2Crew 747 QOTSII // FS2Crew Level-D 767//

Never seen that binter livery before, just assumed that they only ranter ATR's. Would be fun doing island hops around the canaries in that the after takeoff and approach checklists would be merged in one. A google searched said they run from Tenerife (north) to La Palma, Fuerteventura and some UK destinations.So +1 for that livery please.
Tnk's so much sir...........+1 for the BINTER CANARIAS

I have been away for a while. Can anyone tell me if the Alaska Starliner 75 has been done? I've done the standard searches but came up empty. I have really been hoping for this one since the NGX was released. Thanks.
It's in progress, but currently stalled while the painter tries to iron out some snags in the paint kit http://forum.avsim.net/topic/356174-starliner-sneek-peak/

Western_Pacific_Airlines_Boeing_737-300_The_Simpsons_Gupta.jpgsorry its a 737-300 i hope a fictional repaint for the 700 ngx ;-)Best regards

Western_Pacific_Airlines_Boeing_737-300_The_Simpsons_Gupta.jpgsorry its a 737-300 i hope a fictional repaint for the 700 ngx ;-)Best regards
+++++++++++++++++++11111111111111111111

+++++++++++++++++++11111111111111111111
sorry its a 737-300 i hope a fictional repaint for the 700 ngx ;-)Best regards
I'm with you, guys...

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

So is there anyone who would like to make a fictional livery of AirSpringfield for 738? WL non-WL doesn't matter.

Hi lads kind of feel cheeky asking but i have been after an old Ryanir livery for sometime hoping that someone would attempt to do it..I would do it myself but i draw the line at it because i can't do it lol

So is there anyone who would like to make a fictional livery of AirSpringfield for 738? WL non-WL doesn't matter.
yep. Has to be 800 though? I was thinking 600.

yep. Has to be 800 though? I was thinking 600.
Well you can make for whatever plane you want, it's just I don't have the 600/700 expansion :D. Too pricy for my pocket... Edited by killkenny1

I hope this is not too picky, but I was wondering if someone can make two liveries out of one. As you can see, the QANTAS variant provided by PMDG has a New Zealand registration and an Australian flag. If I'm not mistaken the New Zealand registration should go with a New Zealand flag to make a QANTAS JetConnect variant and an Australian registration can go with the Australian flag to make a QANTAS variant.Cheers!Luis Linares
+1I would love some more Qantas repaints if anyone is willing!A new colour scheme with an Australian rego would be awesome.cheers