Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I Hope the Frontier will be on The 700 Frame and Lots of Sneak Peeks Please ;-)

I just finished a United Airlines pre-merger scheme for the -800 with winglets.Waiting for it to finish uploading to Avsim then I'll post it.
I been waiting for pre merger UA paints! All of them! Thanks!If you care to try any of the Kulula 737s I'd also appreciate it!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I been waiting for pre merger UA paints! All of them! Thanks!If you care to try any of the Kulula 737s I'd also appreciate it!
I've seen that flying 101 Kulula scheme around, I think that would be interesting. I'll do it, but I just need to know which fonts they're using.If anyone knows PM me.kulula_flying_101.jpg Edited by trip7cap

I just finished a United Airlines pre-merger scheme for the -800 with winglets.Waiting for it to finish uploading to Avsim then I'll post it.UAL_01.jpgUAL_02.jpgUAL_03.jpgUAL_04.jpg
Great work AJ !

I've seen that flying 101 Kulula scheme around, I think that would be interesting. I'll do it, but I just need to know which fonts they're using.If anyone knows PM me.kulula_flying_101.jpg
That livery has already been done by PMDG, it's on the repaint page. Just click on the 'Downloads' tab on their main page, then click on 'Add-On Liveries' Edited by skyshark

That livery has already been done by PMDG, it's on their repaint page
Wow, thanks for pointing this out. I'm glad I didn't start yet lol.Shame on me for not checking their repaints...it's the only place I didn't check ha. Checked avsim, flightsim, my fridge....
If you care to try any of the Kulula 737s I'd also appreciate it!
There you go. It's already done and has been for a while now I'm guessing.

If anyone would be interested in painting up this one, I would be greatly appreciated. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/362394-request-bbj-for-the-737-600ngx/I shall leave it in the hands of the repaint gods im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Anyone at all interested in this? I would be very grateful and may have something in return...

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Anyone at all interested in this? I would be very grateful and may have something in return...
I would do it but I don't have the 600/700 expansion to test the paint out on.

Wow, thanks for pointing this out. I'm glad I didn't start yet lol.Shame on me for not checking their repaints...it's the only place I didn't check ha. Checked avsim, flightsim, my fridge....There you go. It's already done and has been for a while now I'm guessing.
Well if you're looking for inspiration Kulula do have a bunch of other great liveries, e.g. this one: http://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/08/airline-livery-of-the-week-kulula-airlines-this-way-is-up/ but they have more.

That livery has already been done by PMDG, it's on the repaint page. Just click on the 'Downloads' tab on their main page, then click on 'Add-On Liveries'
There you go. It's already done and has been for a while now I'm guessing.
I wasn't actually talking about Flying 101... They have other unique schemes for their 737s which I didn't want to double post but have included in this thread.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Christian: it is all about the sticker. If you find a good enought picture of it (ideally, the source picture - it looks like it might be from some tourism agency) - anything can be done.

Please this Livery!!! :(
Planned, but I have a terrible backlog.