Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The WesternPacific "The Simpsons" is existing as 737-(900) ngx... But not for download on AVSIM... I don't know from where I have downloaded it...

2014-3-15_18-14-54-105_zps031c08c4.jpg

Are there any copyright issues with this one? I know Disney are ferocious when it comes to this sort of thing but perhaps Fox are more sensible?

I have 5 Majestic Q400 repaints on my 'to do' list but will revisit this when I've caught up and will PM you as well as post there. In  the mean time, if another repainter takes this on, can they please post in this forum here so we don't  double up.

Peter

• Upvote 1

Peter Stark

Are there any copyright issues with this one? I know Disney are ferocious when it comes to this sort of thing but perhaps Fox are more sensible?

I have 5 Majestic Q400 repaints on my 'to do' list but will revisit this when I've caught up and will PM you as well as post there. In  the mean time, if another repainter takes this on, can they please post in this forum here so we don't  double up.

Peter

Who do you mean??

Hey,

Can maybe someone do a SunExpress TC-SUZ "impressions of istanbul" livery and a older one with the 20 years sticker on the tail for me??

I would be really happy :)

Haven't scanned all these posts, but with the Malaysian 777 activity, is there a P-8 subhunter livery available ?  Tried Avsim, but no luck.

Dave Hinson

Edit - after scanning the "Livery Availability" posts, I see that to model the real P-8, the physical model would have to be changed, so nobody has attempted that yet.  Also, some probable military secrecy implications with that.

I'm searched for 6 years to find someone who can make an paint of dutchbird for my PMDG 738 en 739.

Now I found that person here on AVSim.

So Peter Stark I have to say an thousend times THANKS TO YOU :Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

You're made a dream come true, and now I can fly these beautifull colors with my PMDG aircraft.

I know you putt I lot of time in it, and I know that this was not easy.

So people If you download this paint dont be shy and say thanks

From the Netherlands Thanks Peter, I know that many people want this.

Royal Air Maroc B737-800 CN-RGF

My new livery is finished! I just uploaded it to AVSIM. Will be Available in the next hours.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfd72yfrwfq5ya0/CN-RGF%20%231.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6b3oyl7ybmxm5sc/CN-RGF%20%232.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8aepzacacqd11x/CN-RGF%20%233.png

Regards, Bruno Teixeira.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Haven't scanned all these posts, but with the Malaysian 777 activity, is there a P-8 subhunter livery available ?  Tried Avsim, but no luck.

Dave Hinson

Edit - after scanning the "Livery Availability" posts, I see that to model the real P-8, the physical model would have to be changed, so nobody has attempted that yet.  Also, some probable military secrecy implications with that.

There are a few on Avsim for the -800 with no winglets. Maybe 4 or 6 if I remember correctly based on Jacksonville and Hawaii squadrons. Not at my main computer so I can't look for sure. An outer mold line wouldn't necessarily be classified, at least in the hundreds of pictures of it operating CONUS or on CNN looking for MH370. What's connected to all of it probably is.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Is there any chance of getting the unpainted chromatic green version of the -800/-900 for the NGX as is offered for the 777? I've looked everywhere for one with no luck.

I posted this question in another thread but thought it would be more appropriate in this one.

Thanks.

Mark Adams, KPWM

I would like to say a big thank you to steve for letting me use his cargo door so I could finish off my paints.

New Qantas Freight....... And before you say it's not Qantas Freight..... you have to wait and see because the ROO is back.

PMGD 737-700 in place of the real 737-300

1bw0.jpg

This is one of my TOLL paints TOLL and Toll Priority I couldn't finish as I didn't have a cargo door soon to be finished.

y1kv.jpg

Hello,

Very nice repaints, are they downloadable ?

(found nothing in the Lib)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Just wondering, is there a current SunExpress livery for the -800WL?

For what version FS2004, FSX or P3D, and wich developer?

I would say log in on http://library.avsim.net/login.php?Location=%2F and do a search.

Every availlable livery you need can be found there.

If it's not then you can place an request on this form.

Here on AVSim are very good painters and willing to make you one.

And when you do then tell exactly what you need, for example FSX, PMDG 737-800 WL.

Good luck

Leon

For what version FS2004, FSX or P3D, and wich developer?

As he's asking this livery on the PMDG ngX livery thread, I'm quite sure he requests this livery for the  PMDG NGX, meaning the FSX version

Just wondering, is there a current SunExpress livery for the -800WL?

On avsim I found this one

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=161461 and http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=161461

Which are not the current liveries. But I am sure the current livery exists. I remember seeing it, maybe even flying it. But I don' know where it went.

As he's asking this livery on the PMDG ngX livery thread, I'm quite sure he requests this livery for the  PMDG NGX, meaning the FSX version

Oeps your right.