Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

To steve Stubbs,

Hello Steve, I know you are probably getting requests left and right! but I was wondering if you might consider making a 737-700 Dreamliner livery. I have found a couple but for the 738 only.

Anyway... just wondering. BTW your US Airways livery is by far my favorite and pretty much the only one I use.

Regards.

Rolando Gumler

Rolando,

Thanks for the kind words about the U.S Airways livery. I spent more time on that paint than any other one. I consider that paint my best work with the most details in it. That Dreamliner livery is not one I would have considered painting. Let me think about it for a while. Yes I do get a lot of requests...lol. I really try not to commit to one unless I really want to paint it as I don't want to set the expectation that a livery will be done and then get tied up and not have it released in a timely manner.

Rolando,

Thanks for the kind words about the U.S Airways livery. I spent more time on that paint than any other one. I consider that paint my best work with the most details in it. That Dreamliner livery is not one I would have considered painting. Let me think about it for a while. Yes I do get a lot of requests...lol. I really try not to commit to one unless I really want to paint it as I don't want to set the expectation that a livery will be done and then get tied up and not have it released in a timely manner.

Steve, Thank you for the quick response. No worries at all, and I understand completely. I actually made one but not very good at all. I have the .ai files and the PS files but like I said not good at all ;-)

Thank you again for the US Airways livery truly a nice job on that!

have a good day.

Hey someone please do the new Copa Airlines in Star Alliance paint!

You can find the pictures in airliners.net.

+1

Okay the German Sky Airlines is finished now :)

Wow that tail was difficult.. Hope you like it.

Should be on Avsim File libraby soon.

looks great! can you make Turkish sky variants?

Sky_Airlines_TC-SKH_TabarakWings.JPG

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

can you make Turkish sky variants?

I've done 3 of them, 2 900's and an 800. All in AVSIM library The 900s are ID 166778 and 162190 The 800 below is ID 162040

SkyAirlines2.jpg

Here's the next bird in line. I should have it uploaded tomorrow sometime. The shading is not finalized. This screen shot is in early morning. This is a purely fictional -600 as this airline only flies -100, -200 and -300 aircraft.

UP-Inprogress-1.jpg

87325_1212420719.jpg

Shanghai Airlines 737-800 B-5316. Flew on her last week. Would appreciate it if anyone would be able to do it for the NGX. Thankyou.

I've done 3 of them, 2 900's and an 800. All in AVSIM library The 900s are ID 166778 and 162190 The 800 below is ID 162040

i downloaded all of them, and they looks great thanks for your great job!. can you paint a blue or green one as well?

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

But look this : http://s7.directuplo...qx2aqba_jpg.htm

Can make this Please Please ....

There are three other Ryanair repaints available on Avsim:

EI-DPZ "Comunitat Valenciana"

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=162277

EI-DHZ "Girona"

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=162278

EI-CSA (Old Colours)

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=165489

Yes i'll take, but i brought the ''Fuertaventura....'' the EI-EKP.. can you take (the EI-DPZ ''Comunität Valenciana'' from Avsim) and you make a EI-EKP (Fuertaventura...) out of it...?

Please Please Please...

Thank's

Yes i'll take, but i brought the ''Fuertaventura....'' the EI-EKP.. can you take (the EI-DPZ ''Comunität Valenciana'' from Avsim) and you make a EI-EKP (Fuertaventura...) out of it...?

Please Please Please...

Thank's

Per forum rules, you should sign you full name to posts or they will be deleted.