Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Air New Zealand 300/700 Work in ProgressJust a couple of shots that show not much more than it's underway for those interested.Some interesting things came to light though. Craig you were dead right, the 700 hull is a good match for the 300, the window line seems exactly the same count and arrangement. (I still have to 'blank' a couple to match this aircraft, but I do that late in the process)Comments and suggestions are invited for further disguising the 700 as a 300, well big things anyway, lets not get down to counting rivets :) I have selectively removed some red hazard lines and other obvious differences I could spot from ANZ photos.ANZ2.jpg
Looking good John, 700 was a good choice. Only thing I can see missing is the last letter of the REG on the nose wheel door and above cockpit windows centre. And a red caution line just to the right of the pitot tubes on the nose, both sides. And of course one missing rivet :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I won't make any promises. I'm expected to be addicted to a new video game for a while. I've managed to squeeze out another paint or two because Nvidia held it up for a few weeks to introduce upgraded Physx or something, but it's due out on Tuesday. I'll see what I can do.

Chris Hicks

Early preview of the Timber Jet. Still work in progress since I have to align a few things and identify the logo on the winglets (anyone who knows?).

Early preview of the Timber Jet. Still work in progress since I have to align a few things and identify the logo on the winglets (anyone who knows?).
Looking nice. From what I can make out, that logo one the winglet appears to be a soccer ball with lines around it. I can't find a high res image of it, but by zooming in on the .jpg image, I can see the soccer ball pretty clearly. Just do your best.Joshua Smith

Hey guys. I've just completed my first repaint of the NGX and uploaded to AVSIM. It's a BA Landor 737-600. Hope you guys enjoy as this was a massive learning curve in photoshop for me. If any ones interested in a really good painting tutorial you can find it in the PMDG forums here or over at http://www.dantrix.net by Turbine777 (Dan Prunier).

Gavin Price

Offtopic, but Chris, yor avatars/profile pics never fail to freak me out...Angel.giftongue.png
It's best appreciated in full res. Big%20Grin.gifhttp://i4.photobucke.../Untitled-2.jpg
battlefield 3 LOL.gif
Arkham City. I'm a bat-geek. Nerd.gifI should have this one finished up early tomorrow.2011-11-18_19-9-24-985-1.jpg2011-11-18_19-11-39-300-1.jpg2011-11-18_19-13-56-655-1.jpgI want you to know that I consulted a photographer to find me a color mix for "matterhorn white", which is what is specified in the real plane's paperwork.Smug.gif

Chris Hicks

Hey folks,Almost have the CP Air pack done, just need to package it up and submit it for upload. I polished up some areas and fixed up the window areas to look a little more like the real scheme. I used the thin window frames, had to create a thin window frame layer for the 800/900 kit.Think I have had enough of stripe aligning for a few days lol. Might actually go fly one of them for a change Shocked.gif201736cp.jpg408737cp.jpg349738cp.jpg861739cp.jpgCheersTJ

Hey guys. I've just completed my first repaint of the NGX and uploaded to AVSIM. It's a BA Landor 737-600. Hope you guys enjoy as this was a massive learning curve in photoshop for me. If any ones interested in a really good painting tutorial you can find it in the PMDG forums here or over at http://www.dantrix.net by Turbine777 (Dan Prunier).
WOW! Love it!Having said that, can't find it on Avsim! unsure.png

WOW! Love it!Having said that, can't find it on Avsim! unsure.png
Thanks Will,It's my first upload to AVSIM so it's possible I may have done it wrong although I think I followed the steps correctly. Even so I only uploaded 5-6 hours ago. Here is a link to Megaupload where I just uploaded it to.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZT3ESWJTThere are a few things I couldn't get quite right due to loack of experience in Phtotoshop and that was lining things with the bottom of the fuselage to the side's of it. Don't know if any of the experienced guys can offer some advice?Will have another attempt at it later and re-upload a finished version,

Gavin Price

Thanks Will,It's my first upload to AVSIM so it's possible I may have done it wrong although I think I followed the steps correctly. Even so I only uploaded 5-6 hours ago. Here is a link to Megaupload where I just uploaded it to.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZT3ESWJTThere are a few things I couldn't get quite right due to loack of experience in Phtotoshop and that was lining things with the bottom of the fuselage to the side's of it. Don't know if any of the experienced guys can offer some advice?Will have another attempt at it later and re-upload a finished version,
When you get the finished version up, may I have your permission to post it on the British Airways Virtual forums? I will of course give you complete credit.