Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I would greatly appreciateit if anybody could do some kind magic on painting an Iceland Express 737-700.
+1I'd love to fly more NGX's out of Keflavík.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Looking nice. From what I can make out, that logo one the winglet appears to be a soccer ball with lines around it. I can't find a high res image of it, but by zooming in on the .jpg image, I can see the soccer ball pretty clearly. Just do your best.Joshua Smith
Hi Joshua,thanks a lot for your input. Looks a bit like a football but not usre about the rest, it doesn't seem to be a sponsor of the Timbers either. I haven't found a better image, I keep on searching.Cheers!

Hey folks,Almost have the CP Air pack done, just need to package it up and submit it for upload. I polished up some areas and fixed up the window areas to look a little more like the real scheme. I used the thin window frames, had to create a thin window frame layer for the 800/900 kit.Think I have had enough of stripe aligning for a few days lol. Might actually go fly one of them for a change Shocked.gif201736cp.jpg408737cp.jpg349738cp.jpg861739cp.jpgCheersTJ
awesome TJ, thanks

+1I'd love to fly more NGX's out of Keflavík.
Yes, Dave, me too! BTW, Iceland Express is on of the few airlines that flies 737-700s across the pond. Presently such ac fly via KEWR to BIKF and then on to various European destinations.So, if anybody can do their magic on this ac if will be greatly appreciated.Happy Thanksgiving,Russ TillmanNAX416

Hi Joshua,thanks a lot for your input. Looks a bit like a football but not usre about the rest, it doesn't seem to be a sponsor of the Timbers either. I haven't found a better image, I keep on searching.Cheers!
Just found this on Alaska Airlines' website... it's a high resolution image of the aircraft... hope it helps.http://splash.alaskasworld.com/Newsroom/ASnews/images/timbers_rollout1.jpgJoshua Smith

Looking good John, 700 was a good choice. Only thing I can see missing is the last letter of the REG on the nose wheel door and above cockpit windows centre. And a red caution line just to the right of the pitot tubes on the nose, both sides. And of course one missing rivet :)
Julian, they dont have the full reg on those parts.

maybe this a bettr shot please, thanks, you guys, painter are fantasstic united 737-700 thanks so much and one again please Ronnyth_united1.jpg?t=1321741329

CP Air pack has been submitted to Avsim and Sim-Outhouse for upload