Sign in to follow this  
SWA737

What will you fly?

321 members have voted

1. 1. What PMDG 737NGX PACKAGES will u buy?

• PMDG 737NGX 6700 Package
    • PMDG 737NGX ER Package
    • PMDG 737NGX BBJ Package
    • PMDG 737NGX Mil Package

I will be flying the 800 mostly,maybe a United 900 every now and again.I will most definitely buy the 600/700,won't really use the 600 though.I don't really know about the ER expansion,maybe as I get more experienced I will be able to notice the differences added by this expansion.I can't wait for this addon!!!Then again I have no choice,8 days left,I can do it :)

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Never been a fan of flying military aircraft in FSX, and so I don't see me purchasing that. I will however be buying the 600/700s, certainly the ERs as I very much want to fly the 900ER, and also hope dearly that PMDG decides to continue on and develop the BBJs.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Its going to be the 800 for me on American and Delta real world routes (just flew on a Delta 800NG very recently, plan on replicating that flight!) 700 when it's released will be mostly Southwest. As much as I respect people wanting to fly the 700 only to simulate their favorite airline's routes, doesn't that get boring after a while?I find it fun to see the differences between the variants, and with the NGX we should actually be able to discern the difference unlike other addons. The 800 is the most popular NG variant, how can someone not want to fly it or find a suitable airline that does use it to replicate their routes?

is there a reason why people dislike the 900 or is it just my imagination ?
I think because it isn't as popular (in real life) as the -700 or -800.Also there aren't that many liverys availeble for it.In the livery threat it says this:
900:Korean AirPMDG House900WL:Alaska AirlinesContinental AirlinesKLMPMDG HouseUnited Airlines (Merger)
You see? For me for example there's no livery I would fly with, exept maybe for the KLM if I'm flying from EHAM somewhen.I'm mainly going to fly Air Berlin, but as you see there's no AB livery included for the -900 and so I won't fly it that often.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

is there a reason why people dislike the 900 or is it just my imagination ?
I have the same feeling and as others pointed out it should be due to the fact the 900 is uncommon among companies. Personally, 900 is my favorite. Mark Fosseth

I'll buy the 6700.When this Package is released it's Time for the Yellow 737-700 from TUIfly, to Travel around europe.BTW, I probably won't fly a Lot of different aircrafts because of the "used"-option. Really Looking forward!Jan Reineke

Personnaly I'll start with the 800, and maybe - once or twice - the 900 since it is in there. If if works OK on my rig, I'll get the 600/700 as well. No interest at all in the long range versions (long haul is so boring...) or military (I figure sub hunting is as boring as long haul) I hope the livery manager will allow to use a BBJ or BBJ2 livery on a 700 or a 800 for the days when I feel like flying my own jet (I don't really care about the extra fuel tanks for the reason stated above and the interior cabin is not modeled in any case). Bruno

I'll mostly be flying 800, as they are used by Mango, Kulula and South African Airways, and every now and then, the 900 with KLM. Maybe I'll get the 600/700 over time, but that depends on my very, very meager income :(

I dont care which variant of the ngx i will be flying they will all be be my favorites so guess i will be flipping a coin to pick one :(

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'll be buying all variants plainly because PMDG deserves my custom with such a wonderful aircraft. I barely even fly tubes in FS...

if the wedgetail is that : boeing-737-aew-c-peace-eagle.jpg i will buy mil package.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

What about adding the 800 package?