Sign in to follow this  
Kascu

D Day in 24 hrs..

So when approximatly it will release ?
August 4, 23:59 Honolulu time Love.gif

Man I wish I wasn't stuck in Southern France until the 16th, can't wait though, you guys let me know how it is.
Must be awful to be stuck in the south of France. Talking Ear Off.gif
Hi ! We all know the release date is 04 august. I live in France, our time now is 21h00 and we are the 03 august.So for french people there is +7 hours interval with US people in the West Coast and -7 hours interval with the people live in the East Coast. So when approximatly it will release ? Thx :D.
Interpolation is your best friend.

So let them be happy? Why do you have to be so rude? Stop being a wet blanket. I still love my 747-400 and it's been around for quite a while. Jeff Calder
your post hurts my brain ... please point out where I was rude .... My posts are in fun .. with tons of smiley faces ... again, please show me where I was rude . thx

you will be disappointed .. no doubt the aircraft will be superior ... but you have hyped it up so much in your mind that no way its going to live up to your vision.
Just there apparently. N.B: No smilies.

Just there apparently. N.B: No smilies.
Dan . hehe,, you got me - would you accept that my smiley face was broken ... Guess I'm a real tough guy .. I dont see that as rude at all. Sorry, if i hurt someones feelings ..If I did hurt your feelings, dry your tears, as i will dial back on my alpha male-ness LOL.gif

For the record, "rude" wasn't the word I wanted to use, what I actually wrote was censored and I was in a hurry so I just picked the most "politically correct" word I could think of in a rush. Basically you're being an *explitive deleted* for no reason and if you're trying to come across as funny, you are failing miserably. Using "a ton of smilies" (which you didn't) doesn't make your wet-blanket comments any less irritating. For the record, because someone thinks you're being an *explitive deleted* doesn't mean they are "crying". But I guess I'm just pointing out the obvious to a silly fellow who is just trying to have fun!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifRolling Eyes.gif Jeff Calder

Jeff Calder

Is everyone sleeping over at PMDG tonight? :D Hehe Lets have a big sleepover like people camp out in the streets before a film/game release! :D But instead let's do it on the forum! Haha Getting twitchy now... :D

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

^^I hear ya... My girlfriend thinks I've gone absolutely crazy....

Hi here in Italy it's 00:15 of August 4th!Few hours ....but..I'm tired...I'm going to sleep...CiaoAndrea B. - Como

Is everyone sleeping over at PMDG tonight? :D Hehe Lets have a big sleepover like people camp out in the streets before a film/game release! :D But instead let's do it on the forum! Haha Getting twitchy now... :D
Yea I could drive my RV up to Reno and have a release party.

You know in France, they don't have normal shop sales throughout the year. From what I understand, it's only an annual thing. All the sales all occur at the same time.I was on business in Paris recently, and my colleagues explained how all the women go crazy at this time of year. Lots of preparation work, finding the best prices, from the closet shops, for those "shoes" she's been waiting months to buy, waking up at 5am to make online purchases. So you see, it's not just us boyz and our toys!!

For the record, "rude" wasn't the word I wanted to use, what I actually wrote was censored and I was in a hurry so I just picked the most "politically correct" word I could think of in a rush. Basically you're being an *explitive deleted* for no reason and if you're trying to come across as funny, you are failing miserably. Using "a ton of smilies" (which you didn't) doesn't make your wet-blanket comments any less irritating. For the record, because someone thinks you're being an *explitive deleted* doesn't mean they are "crying". But I guess I'm just pointing out the obvious to a silly fellow who is just trying to have fun!!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifRolling%20Eyes.gif Jeff Calder
PM me .. I can help you though your rough times .. i promise