Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

Which European airport addon for NGX?

Just wondering which European addons people are using that they can recommend. I fly from the UK and have most of the main UK2000 Extreme airports. They are fantastic. However, I'm looking for some European airports that i can use to make some short flights in the NGX (1-1.5 hours flight time)Can anyone reccomend any? Schipol? CDG?

Ed Haslam

FlyTampa LOWW ViennaOr Aerosoft Megaairport munich.If you want a challenge LSGS Sion or LOWI Insbruck

Paris Charles de gaulleMadrid Barajas From the Mega airport addons i have them and i think they are awesome

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, all airports in Germany...look at the aerosoft store they've got many add ons for europe

Kind regards from Germany :)

Yannic Walther

i have a couple of uk2000 extreme they are excellent, also aerosoft franfurt mega and innsbruck.

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

My only problem with the Aerosoft sceneries is that they are REALLY tough on frames. But If you can run it; Heathrow, Madrid, Schiphol, CDG, they all seem very nice.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Aerosoft Münster Osnabrück! that is one of the best airpot addons in germany! very very good fps, even on my low system! and look is perfect! difficult to approach and yeah, perfect for the 738, tuifly and ab flying there!

Aerosoft Münster Osnabrück! that is one of the best airpot addons in germany! very very good fps, even on my low system! and look is perfect! difficult to approach and yeah, perfect for the 738, tuifly and ab flying there!
i come from there, great airport, also for airberlin 737-800, and the runway is pritty short, so its a competition to take off to the canary islands!

My only problem with the Aerosoft sceneries is that they are REALLY tough on frames. But If you can run it; Heathrow, Madrid, Schiphol, CDG, they all seem very nice.
Not as bad as ORBX airports. YBBN(brisbane, aus) is an absolute shocker!

Not as bad as ORBX airports. YBBN(brisbane, aus) is an absolute shocker!
Australia is Europe? Nice to know ;) He asked for european airports and not which airport needs the most power.

Australia is Europe? Nice to know ;) He asked for european airports and not which airport needs the most power.
Which is why I quoted the previous poster. OP was not asking about fps effects, yet the quoted poster did. Someone needs a sleep....