Sign in to follow this  
JRHdez

Countdown T-MINUS for NGX :)

They said 4th of August! But 23:59 is always 4th of August they never said at what time:D:D:D:

Everyone please calm down they still have until 11:59PM on the 4th, so looking at my clock it is very early in the US, so the 5th for us in Australia :-)

@rossThompson - My clock says its 2:10AM in Las vegas at this current time. Where are you getting your sources fromhttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=127

Okay laugh.png I knew something wasn't right, I may as well go back to sleep, got a while until they wake up Sigh.gif

Erm that clock cant be right!
Yeah, something went wrong with them at some point. They seem to be about 4.5 hours off for whatever reason. The ones I looked at are anyways, including Vegas.

Yeah, something went wrong with them at some point. They seem to be about 4.5 hours off for whatever reason. The ones I looked at are anyways, including Vegas.
Well i know to use them if i ever want "made up time" haha.

August 04, 13:15 and Still Counting... When you're soo waiting for something you just feel deep down that it wont happen ........... hope that it will be released by today .... still crossing my fingers :)

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I wonder what makes grown-ups behave like that *g*

I wonder what makes grown-ups behave like that *g*
What makes you believe they are grown ups? :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

It is currently 7:13 am on the 4th of August here in Perth :-)
Hello Perth, from Melbourne! :) hehe