Sign in to follow this  
Guest Id Rather Be Flying

HELP! Successful Purchase and Link to Download but Error 500

I am receiving the following when trying to download from the link I received in the Email. The liveries downloaded fine and the purchase took 20 minutes as well I got my purchase emails. However, This is all I get when trying to get the base pack: 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Im kinda in the same boat, I gave them my credit card and placed the order, the page hung for a bit then got the same message, I got an email saying I bought the thing, where do I DL it, from my account when I get access?

You will get an email with your download link or you can click on Check the status of your order on the order confirmation page.It's strange that the purchase works painfully slow and the liveries download quite rapid and you can navigate to precisionmanuals.com but you can't download the base pack. That's what I find strange.

It's strange that the purchase works painfully slow and the liveries download quite rapid and you can navigate to precisionmanuals.com but you can't download the base pack. That's what I find strange.
Liveries are on a different server.

me too. :( I don't think they anticipated this amount of interest at one time. Wonder if anyone is d/l as we speak. Ash Frew

I just tried again and was able to finally get the download file. Now just hope it will hang in there. Have all the liveries already as well.

I think I need a QRH just to work the server. I've seen about three separate error codes tonight.

Hi, after 30 minutes of complited my order i'm still waiting email confirmation... please help. Praying.gif

Yea it was slow thru that process for me as well, but once you have the download link, it moves right along . .. Also, my screen NEVER came back with the purchase confirmation. I just jumped over and logged myself into my account and wa la, there was my complete and correct order, clicked on the link and download worked like a charm. Good luck . . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

cc purchase worked just fine for me 5 odd minutes ago. Downloading now at 500kbps...

Konrad